Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,812 Members 49,743 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

facebook messenger notification not working on cm 7.2

Tip us?

ahmedteling
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default facebook messenger notification not working on cm 7.2

autosyn activated but i dont get notification from facebook messenger while not on the app . while on the app it vibrates .

no issue on stock based roms

kingsonsolomon
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default CM 7.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedteling View Post
autosyn activated but i dont get notification from facebook messenger while not on the app . while on the app it vibrates .

no issue on stock based roms
Hello, i need a help from you. the CM 7.2 download link says that the file is missing. is there any other way i can get the file?
I need that rom to install in my mobile. Could you pl help?

AXAz0r
Old
Thanks Meter 26

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsonsolomon View Post
Hello, i need a help from you. the CM 7.2 download link says that the file is missing. is there any other way i can get the file?
I need that rom to install in my mobile. Could you pl help?
CM 7.2 Download
There you go.

And for the OP, Autosync has absolutely is not related to notifications, i would check if you used any mods and tweak because it looks like the FB process is stopped when you exit the app, the OOMK (Out Of Memory Killer) seems to be killing it automatically. If you don't use any tweaks, check if you are using a RAM or Memory Cleaning program, they WILL force your background apps to close.

Good luck.

PRESS

kingsonsolomon
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AXAz0r View Post
CM 7.2 Download
There you go.

And for the OP, Autosync has absolutely is not related to notifications, i would check if you used any mods and tweak because it looks like the FB process is stopped when you exit the app, the OOMK (Out Of Memory Killer) seems to be killing it automatically. If you don't use any tweaks, check if you are using a RAM or Memory Cleaning program, they WILL force your background apps to close.

Good luck.
That one is not CM 7.2, i have that and have tried it too. I need the rom thats given in the screenshot in this link. Could i get it?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1697912

AXAz0r
Old
Thanks Meter 26

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsonsolomon View Post
That one is not CM 7.2, i have that and have tried it too. I need the rom thats given in the screenshot in this link. Could i get it?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1697912
Do you want CM 7.2 or do you want GingerBread Sandwich? If you want the first go to the link i gave you, it is the OFFICIAL CM download page for our device...

PRESS