MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

No Internet

29th April 2014, 09:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Hey i have the problem that when i the to open any Page with Mobile Internet i get what you See in the pikture. But Facebook email and whatsapp and Otter app are working without a problem.
Please help

Send from my Sony xperia z1 aka honami with cm11
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1398759244061.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	2715166  
29th April 2014, 09:38 AM   |  #2  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 62

378 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kons23

Hey i have the problem that when i the to open any Page with Mobile Internet i get what you See in the pikture. But Facebook email and whatsapp and Otter app are working without a problem.
Please help

It's not "any page" the site you're trying to connect refuse your access as you can read it.
Have you tried google.com ?
What is your browser?
29th April 2014, 09:51 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

8 posts
Yes google works but any other Page gives me that answer. I use Chrome but have also tried other Browsers and nothing changed

29th April 2014, 10:16 AM   |  #4  
Flag Paris

378 posts
More
Quote:

Yes google works but any other Page gives me that answer. I use Chrome but have also tried other Browsers and nothing changed

So your internet works correctly and there is no problem, it's the website that you try to connect refuse your access.
Just a question, you don't know what this website is but you try to connect to it?
29th April 2014, 10:47 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

8 posts
I know what this website is and it works if i go on it with wifi but it is on every website the same on wich i tried exept of google. A friend sad it would be error 500 but i still don 't know how to fix it

29th April 2014, 10:58 AM   |  #6  
Flag Paris

378 posts
More
Quote:

I know what this website is and it works if i go on it with wifi but it is on every website the same on wich i tried exept of google. A friend sad it would be error 500 but i still don 't know how to fix it

Every website except google? Weird. also this website works only if you're in WIFI? There must be something wrong with your network, have you tried to reboot your phone? have you change something in the network settings? In the screen you posted you have not a decent network did you tried with a better network cover?
29th April 2014, 11:52 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by QualQuek

Every website except google? Weird. also this website works only if you're in WIFI? There must be something wrong with your network, have you tried to reboot your phone? have you change something in the network settings? In the screen you posted you have not a decent network did you tried with a better network cover?

yes i tried all of this and now i am doing a backup of all my data on the phone and i will try to delete everything and flash cyanogenmod again and than try again
29th April 2014, 11:55 AM   |  #8  
Flag Paris

378 posts
More
Quote:

yes i tried all of this and now i am doing a backup of all my data on the phone and i will try to delete everything and flash cyanogenmod again and than try again

i don't know why you have that
29th April 2014, 12:04 PM   |  #9  
Forum Moderator
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 4,057

9,444 posts
More
Quote:

WOW, you would honestly do that for such a little issue without trying other options...

try clearing the cache in your browser.....
try another browser...
29th April 2014, 12:07 PM   |  #10  
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 616

2,991 posts
Quote:

..also try download again the Network Settings from your provider, install them and reboot...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Xperia Z1 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank