No registration required

Best way to find carrier

OP caseyatbt

25th April 2014, 04:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Colorado
Thanks Meter: 47

872 posts
I want to try out a few PrePaid MVNO's to find one that works best for my area. I have been with Sprint and it is pretty good in my area. We got 4G up and going a few months back, but I have been curious if any others are better. My thought was to try out one at a time. I am trying to figure out the best way to do this. Can I just buy 30 days of each one and see how they perform? It sounds like to try the different networks I could use Straight talk for AT&T and T-Mobile and Ting for Sprint. Am I able to buy 30 days and not cause any problems?
25th April 2014, 05:09 PM   |  #2  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 628

1,652 posts
More
Probably won't be long until this thread is locked since it has nothing to do with the device. It's not really the place to be asking how to find a carrier.

prshosting.org
25th April 2014, 05:12 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Colorado
Thanks Meter: 47

872 posts
Ok, Go ahead and lock it. I didn't think of it that way. I was just thinking since this is such a versatile phone it allows you to check more carriers than you can on other phones.
Last edited by caseyatbt; 25th April 2014 at 05:14 PM.
25th April 2014, 05:22 PM   |  #4  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 628

1,652 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyatbt

Ok, Go ahead and lock it. I didn't think of it that way. I was just thinking since this is such a versatile phone it allows you to check more carriers than you can on other phones.

No worries. I wasn't trying to be rude or anything, it's just what I've noticed with all the locked threads here. Either it's a duplicate, comparison, or a general question that doesn't tie directly into the device.

prshosting.org
25th April 2014, 06:57 PM   |  #5  
Flag Glenview, IL
Thanks Meter: 98

268 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyatbt

I want to try out a few PrePaid MVNO's to find one that works best for my area. I have been with Sprint and it is pretty good in my area. We got 4G up and going a few months back, but I have been curious if any others are better. My thought was to try out one at a time. I am trying to figure out the best way to do this. Can I just buy 30 days of each one and see how they perform? It sounds like to try the different networks I could use Straight talk for AT&T and T-Mobile and Ting for Sprint. Am I able to buy 30 days and not cause any problems?

You shouldn't have a problem trying out different mvnos for 30 days at a time. Just pop in different Sims and change the apns, and you're good to go.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread