Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,053 Members 46,243 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ruu error 131

Tip us?

M Ismaeel
Old
(Last edited by M Ismaeel; 25th April 2014 at 02:58 AM.) Reason: dont know how to start a thread
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default ruu error 131

Aslam o Aleikum (Peace be upon you) Recently i unlocked and rooted my htc one and now i want to restore back to stock . Now the problem is that i have european version with vodafone and the firmware is not resembling with one that is available at (htc1guru.com) and i am getting (customer id error 131)
my firmware is 4.19.161.11 and the one that is available is 4.19.401.9 but cid and mid is same.so how can i restore with available ruu .
Any help will be really appreciated , Salam

bored_stupid
Old
Thanks Meter 182
Can you post a fastboot getvar all please.. Why do you want to return to stock. If it's for warranty issues, your bootloader needs to be locked and not relocked with tampered removed.. Read this thread..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2541082

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

M Ismaeel
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bored_stupid View Post
Can you post a fastboot getvar all please.. Why do you want to return to stock. If it's for warranty issues, your bootloader needs to be locked and not relocked with tampered removed.. Read this thread..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2541082

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Actually i have restored my phone to stock , it was cid problem i changed it to 11111111 and it worked and after that i changed my cid to origional one.So now can i recieve ota updates afterward ?