Originally Posted by Anthony825
So when I unlocked my phone the other day I went to flash twrp but the website was having issues and wouldn't let me download the file. Thus i was forced to install cwm. I can't stand cwm since it bricked my m7. My question is, how do I go about changing to twrp? What files do I need?
Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
CWM bricked your m7.... K
What you need is the recovery itself, which can be found in the original development section. Then just install the same way you did with cwm, or use flashify.. Make sure you hit recovery instead of boot.. It'll cause problems.
Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium HD app
My philosophy is that if your "contribution" to the community has a giant DONATE button in the center of the page? It isn't worth the download.
Devices - Verizon
- Galaxy S3 (Rooted, Unlocked) - Traded Up
- Galaxy S4 MDK (Rooted, Unlocked) - Traded Up
- Galaxy Note 3 (Rooted, Safestrap) - Traded for M7
- HTC M7 (S-Off'd, Rooted, Unlocked) - Sold
- Galaxy Note 3 (Rooted, Safestrap) - Sold
- Galaxy S3 (Unrooted, Stock) - Edged Up
- HTC M8 (S-Off'd, Rooted, Unlocked) - Current Device