Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,817 Members 54,133 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

is there something wrong with my phone

Tip us?

Strangeland16
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default is there something wrong with my phone

When I first got my phone when it was fully charged and taken of charge with stamina mode on it would estimate there was 5 days 8 hours battery left. Although I never got that out of it. Now whenever it's fully charged it estimates just 20 hours. Why has it done this anyone else the same?

doministry
Old
Thanks Meter 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangeland16 View Post
When I first got my phone when it was fully charged and taken of charge with stamina mode on it would estimate there was 5 days 8 hours battery left. Although I never got that out of it. Now whenever it's fully charged it estimates just 20 hours. Why has it done this anyone else the same?
Stamina estimates how long the phone will work on one charge based on your usage.
When it was charging the estimation was based on IDLE state, so it gave 5 days result.
a w a r e
SE P800 P910 P990 P1 X1 X2 X10 LG E900 Xperia Arc X10 Mini Sony Xperia S, Xperia T, Xperia Z

Strangeland16
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by doministry View Post
Stamina estimates how long the phone will work on one charge based on your usage.
When it was charging the estimation was based on IDLE state, so it gave 5 days result.
Ah OK so what your saying is if I'm a heavy user the battery estimates what's left for my usage. So if I factory reset it and don't use it it will be at its full potentional. That's very clear thanks for the quick reply

doministry
Old
Thanks Meter 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangeland16 View Post
Ah OK so what your saying is if I'm a heavy user the battery estimates what's left for my usage. So if I factory reset it and don't use it it will be at its full potentional. That's very clear thanks for the quick reply
Factory reset? WTF. Just use it. It is at the full potential.
Do you understand the matter?! If you use it more it lasts shorter, if you use it less it lasts longer.
a w a r e
SE P800 P910 P990 P1 X1 X2 X10 LG E900 Xperia Arc X10 Mini Sony Xperia S, Xperia T, Xperia Z

jayc1980
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Battery estimation compared to how the LG G2 is a waste of space in my personal opinion. However I dont care as I charge my phone everynight. And it lasts me a full day

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app