FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

is there something wrong with my phone

2nd May 2014, 07:56 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
When I first got my phone when it was fully charged and taken of charge with stamina mode on it would estimate there was 5 days 8 hours battery left. Although I never got that out of it. Now whenever it's fully charged it estimates just 20 hours. Why has it done this anyone else the same?
 
 
2nd May 2014, 09:50 AM |#2  
doministry's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bytom, Poland
Thanks Meter: 243
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangeland16

When I first got my phone when it was fully charged and taken of charge with stamina mode on it would estimate there was 5 days 8 hours battery left. Although I never got that out of it. Now whenever it's fully charged it estimates just 20 hours. Why has it done this anyone else the same?

Stamina estimates how long the phone will work on one charge based on your usage.
When it was charging the estimation was based on IDLE state, so it gave 5 days result.
2nd May 2014, 09:52 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doministry

Stamina estimates how long the phone will work on one charge based on your usage.
When it was charging the estimation was based on IDLE state, so it gave 5 days result.

Ah OK so what your saying is if I'm a heavy user the battery estimates what's left for my usage. So if I factory reset it and don't use it it will be at its full potentional. That's very clear thanks for the quick reply
2nd May 2014, 10:06 AM |#4  
doministry's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bytom, Poland
Thanks Meter: 243
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangeland16

Ah OK so what your saying is if I'm a heavy user the battery estimates what's left for my usage. So if I factory reset it and don't use it it will be at its full potentional. That's very clear thanks for the quick reply

Factory reset? WTF. Just use it. It is at the full potential.
Do you understand the matter?! If you use it more it lasts shorter, if you use it less it lasts longer.
2nd May 2014, 10:36 AM |#5  
jayc1980's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 106
 
More
Battery estimation compared to how the LG G2 is a waste of space in my personal opinion. However I dont care as I charge my phone everynight. And it lasts me a full day

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes