FORUMS

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

Droid Turbo Lollipop OTA, 2015 Moto G Leaked – XDA TV

Android Lollipop for the Droid Turbo has been released. That and much more … more

[Q] annoying issue - ghost notification?

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By marios.blythe, Junior Member on 28th April 2014, 06:36 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hello guys!i have my note 3 13 days now and 3-4 times per day it gives me notification sound-vibrate but WITHOUT real notification..i mean that the phone rings but i have no notifications at all! what i can do? is this a hardware problem? can anyone help me to solve this? i am in stock android 4.4.2 without root.. thanks in advance!

28th April 2014, 06:53 PM |#2  
Flag Hell
Thanks Meter: 2,893

More
Call the Ghostbusters.

Sent from my N9005
28th April 2014, 06:58 PM |#3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,712

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejan Sathanas

Call the Ghostbusters.

Sent from my N9005

Their number is 666
28th April 2014, 09:01 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Oh come on guys I really need some help here..
28th April 2014, 09:52 PM |#5  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,712

More
First wipe the data of the phone app in settings/all apps and reboot , then i would try a data factory reset and if that doesn`t help reflash the stock rom with Odin.
29th April 2014, 03:27 AM |#6  
Vinnitsa
Thanks Meter: 1,322

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marios.blythe

hello guys!i have my note 3 13 days now and 3-4 times per day it gives me notification sound-vibrate but WITHOUT real notification..i mean that the phone rings but i have no notifications at all! what i can do? is this a hardware problem? can anyone help me to solve this? i am in stock android 4.4.2 without root.. thanks in advance!

I'm not quite sure about your problem, but I have 2 suggestions for you:

1- May be someone use Android Device Manager to troll you? He can remotely 'Ring' your phone with this Google's tool.

2- To see a list of notification history, you can use the app 'Missing Shortcuts', select 'Notification History'.
Check and see if any 'ghost' notification in the list?

(download link in my signature)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread