stuck in 1.12.605.11

OP must.sayim

19th April 2014, 05:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag sanaa
Thanks Meter: 25

145 posts
More
People I am stuck in this firmware since i got the phone.. I heard the others have had 2 updates the 1.54 and the 1.55..

Really need help
19th April 2014, 05:57 PM   |  #2  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1,764

2,366 posts
More
You should really let us know more about your situation. That post does next to nothing for troubleshooting. We need to know mods, changes, what you've done, etc. Also what you've tried. Tell us everything.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW
19th April 2014, 06:00 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag sanaa

145 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ManWolfePack

You should really let us know more about your situation. That post does next to nothing for troubleshooting. We need to know mods, changes, what you've done, etc. Also what you've tried. Tell us everything.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW

1- I am not rooted and i bypassed the activation when I got the device since I am not living in the US.

2- I am using CDMA network here in my country.

3- whenever i look for an update it never shows anything. (No new Update nor You are running the latest version)
19th April 2014, 06:08 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag york, pa
Thanks Meter: 1,344

3,018 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by must.sayim

1- I am not rooted and i bypassed the activation when I got the device since I am not living in the US.

2- I am using CDMA network here in my country.

3- whenever i look for an update it never shows anything. (No new Update nor You are running the latest version)

If you are using it in another country on a different carrier you will have to download it manually and put the update in a spot where you can find and apply it from there using the stock recovery.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
19th April 2014, 06:46 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag sanaa

145 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottat

If you are using it in another country on a different carrier you will have to download it manually and put the update in a spot where you can find and apply it from there using the stock recovery.

I tried to open the stock recovery but it showed me a phone with a red alert in the screen what should i do?
19th April 2014, 06:51 PM   |  #6  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1,764

2,366 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by must.sayim

I tried to open the stock recovery but it showed me a phone with a red alert in the screen what should i do?

Hold all 3 buttons in different ways. Lol. Hard to explain, but start mashing and holding your physical buttons. I found holding both volumes then tapping power a few times worked the quickest.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW
19th April 2014, 07:41 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag sanaa

145 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottat

I tried it but the recovery is saying that the operation is invalid
24th April 2014, 12:04 AM   |  #8  
Flag George Town
Thanks Meter: 0

23 posts
More
Make sure you have read/write/execute access to the location and the file you are trying to use.

Sent from my HTC One (M8).
24th April 2014, 10:04 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Me too
I am also stuck in 1.12.605.11 on a new M8 I got less than a week ago. I am on Verizon in the US. Checking for updates does the same thing has the OP. It says its checking then stops with no further messages. I am using the Weak Sauce root with S-On. Firewater didn't work when I tried it so makes me wonder if there are other issues with my phone.
24th April 2014, 02:31 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 2

30 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdigo

I am also stuck in 1.12.605.11 on a new M8 I got less than a week ago. I am on Verizon in the US. Checking for updates does the same thing has the OP. It says its checking then stops with no further messages. I am using the Weak Sauce root with S-On. Firewater didn't work when I tried it so makes me wonder if there are other issues with my phone.

Yours is a different situation, your rooted the OP isn't. You might have better luck starting your own thread on the issue.

(MOD EDIT)
Last edited by IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo; 25th April 2014 at 09:18 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread