TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

Question [Q] swap between internal and a sd card on mtk6582 phone

OP neorus666

31st January 2014, 01:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
i bought a cheap mtk phone from tinydeal
X9S by xiaocai http://www.tinydeal.com/xiaocai-x9s-...-p-115131.html
and he came with 4GB total(when i say total i mean internal is 1.62GB, phone storage is 1GB and i have no idea where another 1.3GB, i think it's the OS it self) i bought a 10 Class 8GB sd card and i though it was easy to install from play store to the sd card, but the problem it's i can't install directly to sd card and even can't move them after the installation, the only thing i can do is move the apps from internal storage to phone storage, can't install any app to the sd card(the sd card is working great, i copied some music into it and i can listen to it from the phone)
i read somewhere that i can change via adb to set location to external but it didn't worked for me, i also read that i can flash heb files but i don't have the original rom of this phone and also, this still doesn't solve the problem that i can't move apps to the sd card ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2455850 )

all i want is just to install asphalt on this phone =\
26th April 2014, 06:57 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
Anyone?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread