FORUMS

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

[SHARE][APP] [FREE]FLASHIFY a must need app for our device

68 posts
Thanks Meter: 63
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi There I've Found a Application Named "FLASHIFY" Which'll Be Very UseFull For Our Device..So I'm Sharing It here..

So This Application is for Flashing Kernels,Recoveries,and Flashing Zips Without a Computer..& Also This App Has the Capability of Backing up Recoveries & Kernels and have the capabilty of Restoring them with single click..

So You May Have a Question Why This App While Several Apps Of This Kind is Already Avail In the Market..!!
The Ans is I've Found This App as a Unique One. And the Important Thing is It Works 100% With our Little Device...No Softbricks And all It is Tested by me..

INSTRUCTIONS FOR FLASHING..

ROOT IS MUST

Just Grab The .IMG file of Either Boot[Kernel] or Recovery & just flash it &Reboot..Flashing Done


I'm Just Sharing The App..Entire Credit Goes For The developer..


For The App See the Attachment..

HAPPY FLASHING
Attached Files
File Type: apk com.cgollner.flashify-19-v1.1.4.1.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.06 MB, 5303 views)
Last edited by sambathpkr; 14th November 2013 at 02:10 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sambathpkr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
16th November 2013, 09:55 AM |#2  
dashingdwivedi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag City of Nawab's
Thanks Meter: 82
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sambathpkr

Hi There I've Found a Application Named "FLASHIFY" Which'll Be Very UseFull For Our Device..So I'm Sharing It here..

So This Application is for Flashing Kernels,Recoveries,and Flashing Zips Without a Computer..& Also This App Has the Capability of Backing up Recoveries & Kernels and have the capabilty of Restoring them with single click..

So You May Have a Question Why This App While Several Apps Of This Kind is Already Avail In the Market..!!
The Ans is I've Found This App as a Unique One. And the Important Thing is It Works 100% With our Little Device...No Softbricks And all It is Tested by me..

INSTRUCTIONS FOR FLASHING..

ROOT IS MUST

Just Grab The .IMG file of Either Boot[Kernel] or Recovery & just flash it &Reboot..Flashing Done


I'm Just Sharing The App..Entire Credit Goes For The developer..


For The App See the Attachment..

HAPPY FLASHING


Thanks for sharing....
1st February 2014, 07:23 AM |#3  
vimaljohn's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Hi... thankz for d app.. has anyone else tried it?

Sent from my GT-S5282 using xda app-developers app
1st February 2014, 08:17 AM |#4  
hama.mazin's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Thanks

Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk
26th April 2014, 04:47 PM |#5  
cleverior.ipul's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bogor
Thanks Meter: 578
 
More
@sambathpkr have u try it on galaxy star to flash kernel ?
27th April 2014, 02:43 AM |#6  
Account currently disabled
Flag Behind you!
Thanks Meter: 794
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleverior.ipul

@sambathpkr have u try it on galaxy star to flash kernel ?

Yea... Many people had flashed kernel... by using this app.

Sent from my Micromax A67 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to insomaniacdev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2014, 10:42 AM |#7  
cleverior.ipul's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bogor
Thanks Meter: 578
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by insomaniacdev

Yea... Many people had flashed kernel... by using this app.

Sent from my Micromax A67 using Tapatalk

ok
The Following User Says Thank You to cleverior.ipul For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy star, kernel star, recovery
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes