FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[MOD] Status Bar KitKat 4.4.2

168 posts
Thanks Meter: 97
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Here i'm presenting the status bar style KitKat.

Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/?le4rl51mjbdguva

Install:
1 - Put SystemUI.apk in your SD card
2 - Go to Root Explorer or any explorer
3 - (Remember, make a backup of the original SystemUI.apk) Put SystemUI.apk in system/app
4 - Reboot
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-25-18-30-50.jpg
Views:	3926
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	2708785  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lanatico For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
26th April 2014, 12:57 AM |#2  
milind701's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Awsome brooo


Sent from my GT-I8262 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to milind701 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2014, 07:12 AM |#3  
F@HIM's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 740
 
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanatico

Here i'm presenting the status bar style KitKat.

Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/?le4rl51mjbdguva

Install:
1 - Put SystemUI.apk in your SD card
2 - Go to Root Explorer or any explorer
3 - (Remember, make a backup of the original SystemUI.apk) Put SystemUI.apk in system/app
4 - Reboot

Hey bro whats kitkat styled in this its looking like the normal one......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to F@HIM For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2014, 09:23 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
I like the status bar but what about the notification toggles?
26th April 2014, 09:40 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
inistallation
hi
i can't inistall this app
i have this error in root explorer
the file system is read-only
my device is rooted and have superSU
what can i do?
26th April 2014, 04:58 PM |#6  
MirXas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 139
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raminsmart7

hi
i can't inistall this app
i have this error in root explorer
the file system is read-only
my device is rooted and have superSU
what can i do?

Press the R/W button in the near-top center of the app when you are in the /system/ partition.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MirXas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2014, 05:00 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thanks
I installed
But I can't select two sim

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk
26th April 2014, 06:19 PM |#8  
Lanatico's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Caxias do Sul
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by F@HIM

Hey bro whats kitkat styled in this its looking like the normal one......

The icons white and the battery transparent!
26th April 2014, 06:20 PM |#9  
Lanatico's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Caxias do Sul
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNathranielB

I like the status bar but what about the notification toggles?

It's normal, notification toggles is from the TouchWiz
26th April 2014, 06:22 PM |#10  
Lanatico's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Caxias do Sul
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raminsmart7

Thanks
I installed
But I can't select two sim

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

This is a problem :/ but you can select in Settings
The Following User Says Thank You to Lanatico For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2014, 06:24 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
How to make icons like you? You've certainly given me a will, but what I do with them? Hildren can files that you changed icons ready to throw me?? Please!

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes