Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more
Post Reply

Galaxy Note 3 Launcher

OP Lanatico

25th March 2014, 09:36 PM   |  #1  
Lanatico's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Caxias do Sul
Thanks Meter: 89
 
161 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
I modified the original Touchwiz Launcher to look like the Galaxy Note 3

Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/?ejrf64wp3sti4f2

How to install:
1 - Backup the original launcher
2 - Past the SecLauncher2.apk in system/app
3 - Reboot.

DONE
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-25-17-25-18.jpg
Views:	1158
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	2649893   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-25-17-25-11.jpg
Views:	1103
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	2649894  
Last edited by Lanatico; 25th March 2014 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Forgetting the link
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lanatico For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th March 2014, 10:28 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
101 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanatico

I modified the original Touchwiz Launcher to look like the Galaxy Note 3

Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/?ejrf64wp3sti4f2

How to install:
1 - Backup the original launcher
2 - Past the SecLauncher2.apk in system/app
3 - Reboot.

DONE

Great work. Just wanted to get transparent status bar! then every thing is great!
26th March 2014, 10:09 AM   |  #3  
F@HIM's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 215
 
882 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanatico

I modified the original Touchwiz Launcher to look like the Galaxy Note 3

Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/?ejrf64wp3sti4f2

How to install:
1 - Backup the original launcher
2 - Past the SecLauncher2.apk in system/app
3 - Reboot.

DONE

Not working bro when we replace your launcher with our touchwiz and then we reboot after that no launcher is detected ......
26th March 2014, 04:36 PM   |  #4  
Lanatico's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Caxias do Sul
Thanks Meter: 89
 
161 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fahim_mistry

Not working bro when we replace your launcher with our touchwiz and then we reboot after that no launcher is detected ......

what is your model?
26th March 2014, 06:16 PM   |  #5  
F@HIM's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 215
 
882 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanatico

what is your model?

I8262...
26th March 2014, 06:44 PM   |  #6  
Lanatico's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Caxias do Sul
Thanks Meter: 89
 
161 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fahim_mistry

I8262...

should work. you are in any custom rom or something? I tested in the stock rom GT-I8262B, but I've been told that other applications that I edited this model also work on other models.
26th March 2014, 08:13 PM   |  #7  
F@HIM's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 215
 
882 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanatico

should work. you are in any custom rom or something? I tested in the stock rom GT-I8262B, but I've been told that other applications that I edited this model also work on other models.

Ohhk actly em using monsters b3 so its not working on b3 can u suggest any soln ..
....
26th March 2014, 09:24 PM   |  #8  
Lanatico's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Caxias do Sul
Thanks Meter: 89
 
161 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fahim_mistry

Ohhk actly em using monsters b3 so its not working on b3 can u suggest any soln ..
....

I don't know because I don't have another device to test
27th March 2014, 08:12 PM   |  #9  
Lanatico's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Caxias do Sul
Thanks Meter: 89
 
161 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanwarsi

Great work. Just wanted to get transparent status bar! then every thing is great!

Check out this post! and download the SystemUI.apk and install in system/app then reboot !
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2696208
22nd April 2014, 02:20 PM   |  #10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
give the link icons of applications from Android 4.2) as you have in the screenshot of the launcher Galaxy 3 notes

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Core Themes and Apps by ThreadRank