Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,404 Members 48,276 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Huawei Asecend Y H866c Stock firmware or update.app

Tip us?

gblinker182
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Huawei Asecend Y H866c Stock firmware or update.app

So my huawei ascend y h866c is stuck with the signature verify fail and wont boot up so ive been looking for the stock update.app to restore it but cant seem to find it anywhere. if anyone knows where to get it or can extract the one from their phone and post it up. I really need this as im out of a phone.

miles1023
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default help

anybody find huawei h866c firmware yet need help please

merrittbruce
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Re: [Q] Huawei Asecend Y H866c Stock firmware or update.app

I have a stock huawei acsend h866c right now I'm working on. I trying to dump original recovery and original rom for back up purposes so if you need anything from stock let me know exactly what you need

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

astuart
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Huawei Ascend H866c stock Rom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrittbruce View Post
I have a stock huawei acsend h866c right now I'm working on. I trying to dump original recovery and original rom for back up purposes so if you need anything from stock let me know exactly what you need

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2
Hi merrittbruce

Did you get anywhere with the dump of the original recovery? I am having the same issues with image signature verify fail. From a foolish attempt at flashing the CWM recovery image.

astuart
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default I have a recovery image for the H866C

I have an image now if I just had some way to get the phone connected to my PC with an app I can replace it with. So far ADB and Fastboot don't recognize it on WIndows 7.
The Following User Says Thank You to astuart For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Galaxy droid fan 7
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by gblinker182 View Post
So my huawei ascend y h866c is stuck with the signature verify fail and wont boot up so ive been looking for the stock update.app to restore it but cant seem to find it anywhere. if anyone knows where to get it or can extract the one from their phone and post it up. I really need this as im out of a phone.
From what I've read on the other post about this phone it is underrated I wish it had more custom roms and worked with CyanogenMod because I own this phone and use it regular its a good phone apart from the lack of memory and no front facing camera but a good route can fix the lack of memory issue and FYI that phone can handle up to a 32 gigabyte SD card.

Sent from my awesome Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 SMT 310