[Q] Huawei Asecend Y H866c Stock firmware or update.app

OP gblinker182

18th January 2013, 08:05 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
So my huawei ascend y h866c is stuck with the signature verify fail and wont boot up so ive been looking for the stock update.app to restore it but cant seem to find it anywhere. if anyone knows where to get it or can extract the one from their phone and post it up. I really need this as im out of a phone.
16th February 2013, 07:30 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
help
anybody find huawei h866c firmware yet need help please
28th March 2013, 02:28 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

12 posts
Re: [Q] Huawei Asecend Y H866c Stock firmware or update.app
I have a stock huawei acsend h866c right now I'm working on. I trying to dump original recovery and original rom for back up purposes so if you need anything from stock let me know exactly what you need

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2
24th June 2013, 06:11 AM   |  #4  

3 posts
Huawei Ascend H866c stock Rom?
Quote:
Originally Posted by merrittbruce

I have a stock huawei acsend h866c right now I'm working on. I trying to dump original recovery and original rom for back up purposes so if you need anything from stock let me know exactly what you need

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Hi merrittbruce

Did you get anywhere with the dump of the original recovery? I am having the same issues with image signature verify fail. From a foolish attempt at flashing the CWM recovery image.
27th June 2013, 01:16 AM   |  #5  

3 posts
I have a recovery image for the H866C
I have an image now if I just had some way to get the phone connected to my PC with an app I can replace it with. So far ADB and Fastboot don't recognize it on WIndows 7.
The Following User Says Thank You to astuart For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2014, 10:33 PM   |  #6  
Flag From the South :)
Thanks Meter: 14

330 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gblinker182

So my huawei ascend y h866c is stuck with the signature verify fail and wont boot up so ive been looking for the stock update.app to restore it but cant seem to find it anywhere. if anyone knows where to get it or can extract the one from their phone and post it up. I really need this as im out of a phone.

From what I've read on the other post about this phone it is underrated I wish it had more custom roms and worked with CyanogenMod because I own this phone and use it regular its a good phone apart from the lack of memory and no front facing camera but a good route can fix the lack of memory issue and FYI that phone can handle up to a 32 gigabyte SD card.

Sent from my awesome Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 SMT 310
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread