FORUMS

[Q] Please Help Me Galaxy i747

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By lauraaurich, Junior Member on 25th September 2013, 02:51 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hello, I have a question regarding my galaxy s3 i747, my galaxy not read external SD memory, buy another memory but hard to read I should do? buy another memory?

25th September 2013, 06:45 PM |#2  
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 142

More
Seach on sd cards on galaxies. I haven't had any issues but others have found success with using samsung sd cards only, other haven't had any luck at all (like my wifes S4)
25th September 2013, 06:56 PM |#3  
Flag Macon,Georgia

More
Prompt try formatting your sd card
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauraaurich

hello, I have a question regarding my galaxy s3 i747, my galaxy not read external SD memory, buy another memory but hard to read I should do? buy another memory?

You may want to try and fromat the sd card then reboot.
25th September 2013, 11:06 PM |#4  
Flag LA
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:

try different file managers or restart your phone or try another rom, or clear cache on CMW, or remove and try putting it back, reset your phone

THEN BUY A NEW SD CARD IF ALL THIS DONT WORK, dont sell your self short the Galaxy S3 can handle everything still one of the best high end phones out there, capable to compete with the Galaxy S4 or the HTC One but still aah a year old in specs but fast as a mug
26th September 2013, 12:09 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Unhappy thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by winosxbuntu

try different file managers or restart your phone or try another rom, or clear cache on CMW, or remove and try putting it back, reset your phone

THEN BUY A NEW SD CARD IF ALL THIS DONT WORK, dont sell your self short the Galaxy S3 can handle everything still one of the best high end phones out there, capable to compete with the Galaxy S4 or the HTC One but still aah a year old in specs but fast as a mug

buy another to see if it works sorry I lost one of 32gb and I have to buy another of lower quality of space thanks
26th September 2013, 01:11 AM |#6  
Flag LA
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:

Quote:

buy another to see if it works sorry I lost one of 32gb and I have to buy another of lower quality of space thanks

goodluck
27th April 2014, 04:44 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by winosxbuntu

goodluck

thanksssss youu
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)