Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,045 Members 38,420 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

auto rotate broken after flashing back to JB baseband

Tip us?

Nitefire77
Old
(Last edited by Nitefire77; 26th March 2014 at 07:28 AM.) Reason: problem solved!
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Default auto rotate broken after flashing back to JB baseband

I tried flashing cloudystock and flashed the kitkat baseband for it but I was unfortunately greeted with the white and colored lines problem on it so I had to flash back to my aosp rom backup. Before I flashed my backup I made sure I flashed the jellybean baseband but now in my carbon install rotation isn't working. I've tried reinstalling the JB baseband again to no avail.rotation is still borked.I tried the flash in twrp 2.7 and philz touch and it still isn't working

EDIT: I fixed it. I made a fresh backup, wiped everything and clean installed my rom. Tested that 4otation worked which it did. I then booted back into recovery, wiped data and restored the data partition from my backup.rebooted and rotation is still working good. Something happened with the system partition that borked it. Luckily I was able to save everything
Device: LG G2 D801 T-Mobile
Rom:
[B]Cloudy Flex! (port of G flex Stock ROM for G2
Kernel: Stock LG Kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to Nitefire77 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

majkyke
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Which could be downloaded JB Basemand LG G2 D802?