Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,235 Members 51,715 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Custom Notification and Ringtones Sounds

Tip us?

icarusonline
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Post [Q] Custom Notification and Ringtones Sounds

Has someone found the entrance to place custom sounds as the notification and ringtone, Iv put the ones id like to use, inside most of the gear folders but it wont find them. Is this even do-able yet?

CarbonWyre
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by icarusonline View Post
Has someone found the entrance to place custom sounds as the notification and ringtone, Iv put the ones id like to use, inside most of the gear folders but it wont find them. Is this even do-able yet?
Let me find my connector and I'll let you know what I find
<<<-------------If this post helped please consider clicking Thanks!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CarbonWyre For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ilostchild
Old
Thanks Meter 116
The main system notifications on the gear 2 is in opt>usr>share>system>Alerts, i have tried pushing in there but i get permission denied, even when i tried to do sdb root on i still get permission denied, so dunno can be done untill there is root for the watch, i havent tried this yet but there is a media folder in there, maybe if you do mkdr>n/Notiication/s and place it there may work, i know Android does that when a app wants to put its own Notifications sounds, and from then on you can choose it for anything you want else, I dont know if TIzen does this though
HTC Google Nexus One
T-Mobile Mytouch 4G
T-Mobile Sensation 4g
The Following User Says Thank You to ilostchild For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

icarusonline
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks, going to check into this. o7
The Following User Says Thank You to icarusonline For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]