FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Help! installing games bigger than the internal storage

53 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By BennyZars, Member on 22nd December 2013, 02:39 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have a Samsung Galaxy win and it was already rooted. Now i think a have the china or taiwan version of Galaxy win because the internal storage is only 1.48 GB

now i can't install games that requires more than the available size of my internal storage. for example need for speed most wanted. whenever i install the game it says

"Insufficient Memory

1960 MB is required for your game insert or clear space on your sd
memory card to begin download"

the good thing is again, my grand quattro is rooted and i have 16 gb micro sd external storage.

Please help me "Knowledgeable ones" to find a way to install the game like need for speed most wanted in my samsung galaxy grand quattro with only 1.48 GB available storage.......

i really really really thank you in advance for your help.
Last edited by BennyZars; 22nd December 2013 at 02:44 PM.

22nd December 2013, 06:47 PM |#2  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 254

More
Use gl2sd

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tapatalk
22nd December 2013, 07:13 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolkoushik07

Use gl2sd

i already have gl2sd in my win. but what i know is that it transfer the whole data of the game from the internal to external storage.

but how can i move the internal data if the game doesn't let me to install the game in the first place....

but i already somehow managed to know a little bit about this. and that is to download an apk + data...

install the apk, transfer the data to external storage and just use supermount to mount the external and the internal storage.

i don't want to pirate but i don't have a choice... im sorry.

any way my other question is. what other samsung galaxy unit games that are compatible with samsung grand quattro?. because its hard to find a game specifically to grand quattro in terms of finding it on the other way....
22nd December 2013, 07:28 PM |#4  
Flag Kolkata

More
Dont need to pirate, just download game data from any other source and put it in folder of ext sd card according to gl2sd and install apk and n mount data in gl2sd and open the game.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Asphalt7,8 nfs hp, nfs mw, dark night rises, mc4, cod, nova, amazing spider man, fifa14, real boxing, pvz2... these games are working fine on quattro. In some games a bit graphics prob but tje gameplay is smooth and no lag at all. And some games are not officially supported for quattro so there are no other choice than downloading from other sources.

The Following User Says Thank You to coolkoushik07 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift coolkoushik07 Ad-Free
23rd December 2013, 04:34 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Thumbs up
Ahh...the best way for u to swap internal to ext.sd!!!
Here's d link to do it!!! :-

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2469189
23rd December 2013, 05:26 AM |#6  
Flag Kolkata

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayDe2797

Ahh...the best way for u to swap internal to ext.sd!!!
Here's d link to do it!!! :-

This is not working as after swaping both internal and external memory size showing same as it was before in internal sd card. So directry binder or gl2sd or folder mount is good option.

21st August 2014, 09:58 AM |#7  
Kraljevo

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyZars

I have a Samsung Galaxy win and it was already rooted. Now i think a have the china or taiwan version of Galaxy win because the internal storage is only 1.48 GB

now i can't install games that requires more than the available size of my internal storage. for example need for speed most wanted. whenever i install the game it says

"Insufficient Memory

1960 MB is required for your game insert or clear space on your sd
memory card to begin download"

the good thing is again, my grand quattro is rooted and i have 16 gb micro sd external storage.

Please help me "Knowledgeable ones" to find a way to install the game like need for speed most wanted in my samsung galaxy grand quattro with only 1.48 GB available storage.......

i really really really thank you in advance for your help.

If you still didnt find a solution, see this guide, works for every android if you have SD card large enough and you know your internal and external sd card paths

click thanx if I helped you
21st August 2014, 10:50 PM |#8  
Flag Diamantina - MG
Thanks Meter: 3

More

This tutorial works for me, but after reset the cards won't get changed just open the external to internal app and tap the button External>Internal again.
28th January 2016, 10:40 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
hi i know this is abit out dated but Mostwanted just went on sale for 20c in AU and after installing it on my rooted J1 ACE 4G (900mb left on internal + 10GB on SD) which i applied the SDCARD fix for KITKAT and having enough money left from Google Surveys ($3.10) to buy Most Wanted and LINK2SD PLUS (to copy obb and apps to sd card like Fallout shelter and terraria)

when i launch Most Wanted it loads the downloading phase and says:
"Insufficient Memory: 2055MB is required for your game, but only 0MB storage available on your
device. clear space on your device to begin download.

now thats wrong i have 900mb left on my device, how do i fix this. and i cant find a working obb for v1.3.69 of this game
14th April 2016, 06:34 PM |#10  
Flag kolkata
Thanks Meter: 96

More
Whoopsie Whoopsie !!

Easiest way is to have a rooted device, and install foldermount android app
Follow the instruction as per app, Simple 2-3 clicks process and enjoy games and apps of larger size way beyond your imagination. Always worked for me. Ext2sd and blah blah apps are waste.

Regards
Akky
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)