OP Saqib Nazm

28th April 2014, 09:44 AM   |  #1  
OP Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Virginia, USA
Thanks Meter: 7,754

2,895 posts
Donate to Me
More
As the title says, this is a Discussion Thread on Kitkat Update, All Questions, Helps, Suggestions goes here in this thread related to Kitkat. I have made it a sticky Thread so do not open a separate thread for any topic on Kitkat. Now start ......
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saqib Nazm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2014, 10:23 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 19

814 posts
More
Red face
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saqib Nazm

As the title says, this is a Discussion Thread on Kitkat Update, All Questions, Helps, Suggestions goes here in this thread related to Kitkat. I have made it a sticky Thread so do not open a separate thread for any topic on Kitkat. Now start ......

Thats Good !!!

I want Kit Kat...its a d555

Thnks for your help.
28th April 2014, 12:15 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 295

552 posts
Can someone post a link to the actual KitKat from WALMART site where Da Kine got that KitKat at ? Looks good. I think I want that on my FLEX. Is it compatible with the d959? Can we keep root, or will it melt in your hand not in your mouth ?

I motion that we reopen Da Kine's KitKat for the D959 thread back up! People where getting a good laugh out of it. It wasnt hurting anybody and everybody needs a good laugh. Looks like you my sir could use one yourself.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1398683723276.jpg
Views:	817
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	2713563  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mattwheat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2014, 03:41 PM   |  #4  
Flag Nice
Thanks Meter: 1

11 posts
More
Lg make such good products, but hoping about them for updates in a reasonable time is like an utopia ...
28th April 2014, 04:00 PM   |  #5  
Flag Santa Rosa, Ca
Thanks Meter: 1,432

2,208 posts
Donate to Me
More
About time the a moderator/moderators do something about all of the pointless KitKat threads, jeesh, I was beginning to think we didn't have any mods for our Flex.

Anyways, since my thread was closed (even though I posted in the correct section) i'll repost the pictures. Apparently, mattwheat says that you can get this version of kitkat at Walmart, so I guess if you want KitKat on your G Flex, go to walmart. I'm sure it's compatible with every varient of the G Flex. Post pictures of KitKat on your Flex if your lucky enough to get it lol.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kitkat.jpg
Views:	711
Size:	182.5 KB
ID:	2713843   Click image for larger version

Name:	rickrolled.jpg
Views:	679
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	2713844  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Da Kine For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2014, 04:08 PM   |  #6  
Flag Santa Rosa, Ca

2,208 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattwheat

Can someone post a link to the actual KitKat from WALMART site where Da Kine got that KitKat at ? Looks good. I think I want that on my FLEX. Is it compatible with the d959? Can we keep root, or will it melt in your hand not in your mouth ?

I motion that we reopen Da Kine's KitKat for the D959 thread back up! People where getting a good laugh out of it. It wasnt hurting anybody and everybody needs a good laugh. Looks like you my sir could use one yourself.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Here you go sir.

http://www.walmart.com/browse/candy/...CarouselKitKat

I don't see the exact version that I have, but they should be the same and compatible with every variant of the G Flex. Root works for me, you literally just put it on your phone, it will melt in your hand if you hold it too long though, its one of those annoying bugs that haven't been removed yet.
28th April 2014, 04:23 PM   |  #7  
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,874

5,045 posts
Donate to Me
More
Sorry for getting the threads closed. I asked a mod to make us a sticky. I was tired of every thread being when am I getting kit kat

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to kintwofan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2014, 05:02 PM   |  #8  
Flag Santa Rosa, Ca

2,208 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintwofan

Sorry for getting the threads closed. I asked a mod to make us a sticky. I was tired of every thread being when am I getting kit kat

There's nothing to be sorry about, the KitKat threads were getting out of hand and really annoying. I just made mine for sh*ts and giggles, everyone can use a good laugh now and then. I know mods are busy and have lives of there own, but I was just surprised at how long it took for them to do something about the threads. I know that we can report threads, but I'm not going to sit here and do their job or make it any easier for them.

No hard feeling towards any members or mods, I was just trying to make others laugh and smile. Now let's focus back on getting this dang phone a custom recovery and Roms.

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Da Kine For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2014, 05:13 PM   |  #9  
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,874

5,045 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Kine

There's nothing to be sorry about, the KitKat threads were getting out of hand and really annoying. I just made mine for sh*ts and giggles, everyone can use a good laugh now and then. I know mods are busy and have lives of there own, but I was just surprised at how long it took for them to do something about the threads. I know that we can report threads, but I'm not going to sit here and do their job or make it any easier for them.

No hard feeling towards any members or mods, I was just trying to make others laugh and smile. Now let's focus back on getting this dang phone a custom recovery and Roms.

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I like your thread actually. Sure gave be a good laugh. Not for the kit kat, but because the Rick Roll.... that's classic!

The Following User Says Thank You to kintwofan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2014, 05:20 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 207

725 posts
More
Here you go sprint owners.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/04...ate-today-428/

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The Following User Says Thank You to Intub8 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags