Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Help please 64gb mem card

OP mobile mouse

26th April 2014, 04:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

35 posts
Can anyone please help me ?, i have copied my music files onto my 64gb mem card i do not know how many times but they keep being deleted ???, this happened on the S5 900F with original software and i have rooted my phone and running Omega 1.7 and it still is deleting my music files. everything else is great pics movies are no problem. i have had all of the S series without any problems ???.
26th April 2014, 05:08 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 18

98 posts
Are they getting deleted of the memory card as in when you open your file explorer and navigate to extsd they are not there or just from your misic player?

If they are disappearing from your music player make sure you dont have a .nomedia file in there. Songs wont come up in the stock media player if that file is in there.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
26th April 2014, 12:47 PM   |  #3  
OP Member

35 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb33

Are they getting deleted of the memory card as in when you open your file explorer and navigate to extsd they are not there or just from your misic player?

If they are disappearing from your music player make sure you dont have a .nomedia file in there. Songs wont come up in the stock media player if that file is in there.

Hope this helps.

no there just dispersing i put the music files in there and when i come to try and play them there gone like they have never been there ??? its weird big time ???
26th April 2014, 04:21 PM   |  #4  

98 posts
Wow probably try copying all your files off the sd card to your pc and doing a format via the phone. Then copy the files back and see if that helps.

Possibly a bad format or bad card.

The Following User Says Thank You to johnnyb33 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2014, 07:43 AM   |  #5  
OP Member

35 posts
thanks all
Hi and so sorry for the late reply but things have been very hectic here, i got my sd card working after formatting it a couple of times and now all is good thanks to every one for there input and help with this minor problem
29th April 2014, 12:58 AM   |  #6  

98 posts
Nice glad you got it sorted out

29th April 2014, 04:20 PM   |  #7  

54 posts
I had the same problems. Hadd to copy my files a couple of times to my card before they stayed on the card

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread