Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,683 Members 51,168 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sense 5 Toolkit [Mods/Tweak]

Tip us?

xvicedice
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 480

DONATE TO ME
Default Sense 5 Toolkit [Mods/Tweak]

hello all,

First of all this is not my mod, i just tried it found out it worked and thought i would you know about it.

This is the work of the ARHD team in the HTC One threads, They have created a sense 5 toolkit to work with xposed, if you want to use it please thank them.

To get started install the following 2 APKS
  • Once installed go into xposed installer and click install/update once complete restart phone
  • Once restarted open xposed installer again and click modules - you should see sense 5 toolkit there - tick it and restart the phone

Enjoy the mods these guys have made
Phone History
3310, 3650, M2000, M3100, TOUCH, DIAMOND, M2000 (Yes Again), Desire HD, Note 2, Droid DNA, LG G3
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to xvicedice For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

justjayhere
Old
Thanks Meter 175
Works great... Running Joelz' Sense 5 ROM on DNA... Have scrollable EQS now... Nice!

Sent from my HTcDNAoNE

hawkstwelve
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Can confirm working on NOS 3.0.6. Thanks for bringing this up!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

xvicedice
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 480

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkstwelve View Post
Can confirm working on NOS 3.0.6. Thanks for bringing this up!

Yep I'm using it in the new nos

Phone History
3310, 3650, M2000, M3100, TOUCH, DIAMOND, M2000 (Yes Again), Desire HD, Note 2, Droid DNA, LG G3

termin8tor22
Old
Thanks Meter 215

DONATE TO ME
will the mods work? Im curious since the mods are probably made for the One not DNA. Cool find though thanks!
Don't forget to donate to a fellow student If you like my work!
Current Device:
DNA /Sense 5.5 / Kit-Kat

kxs783kms
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by termin8tor22 View Post
will the mods work? Im curious since the mods are probably made for the One not DNA. Cool find though thanks!
Didn't work for me. I only tried the center click and transparent status bar mods and neither worked.

hawkstwelve
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by kxs783kms View Post
Didn't work for me. I only tried the center click and transparent status bar mods and neither worked.
What ROM are you using? Did you make sure Sense 5 Toolbox is checked in 'modules' before modding? Hot reboot after?
The Following User Says Thank You to hawkstwelve For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kxs783kms
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkstwelve View Post
What ROM are you using? Did you make sure Sense 5 Toolbox is checked in 'modules' before modding? Hot reboot after?
NOS 3.0.6 for Verizon. Not sure if that was checked. I might reinstall it and see how that goes.

xvicedice
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 480

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kxs783kms View Post
NOS 3.0.6 for Verizon. Not sure if that was checked. I might reinstall it and see how that goes.
I checked and I works perfect with this Rom...... Make sure you install closed and make sure you activate the module in xposed. Once you have done this restart the phone and mods should work

Phone History
The Following User Says Thank You to xvicedice For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kxs783kms
Old
(Last edited by kxs783kms; 19th September 2013 at 12:21 AM.)
Thanks Meter 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by xvicedice View Post
I checked and I works perfect with this Rom...... Make sure you install closed and make sure you activate the module in xposed. Once you have done this restart the phone and mods should work

Just reinstalled and made sure I checked it this time and it WORKS like a champ! Center clock with transparent status bar. Thanks!