How to Set a Video as Your Boot Animation

If you wish to make your phone truly unique, you may want to consider adding a nice boot animation. … more

TWRP for Nexus 6 and 9 Available, Unofficial CM12 Alpha for HTC Explorer! – XDA TV

Team Win Recovery Project for the Nexus 6 and Nexus … more

Jolla Tablet Announced: The Second Sailfish OS Device

A little over a year ago, Jolla released its first smartphone with the brand new Jolla … more

Android One Devices Get Unofficial CM12 Port

Android One was initially announced right before Android Lollipop. By releasing these cheap, yet … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] how to deseable masseges

OP salvadorperez

28th April 2014, 07:05 AM   |  #1  
salvadorperez's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
hi everyone, I think this is my first post, I really think.. I want to to
how I could stop getting these masseges in the bottom of my note
eveytime wifi connect or etc, I hope you could understand what I mean,,
is vey aonoid, those masseges, when you try to do something, like , when
you going to write those masseges bothers.. I hope you understand
what I mean... thank you..
28th April 2014, 04:24 PM   |  #2  
Account currently disabled
Flag colorado
Thanks Meter: 399
 
2,126 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
You mean the little message called a "tost"? Every time you highlight something/something downloads for whatever reason a "tost" shows up real fast. If that's what you mean man their is a module to take away tost notifications. I personally liked then once I found out I can add animations to them with XUI module so decided to keep them. I like them but I'm sure theirs people who dont. Check It Out

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Here try these http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2624523 and also this one if you just want desired toasts. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2625433

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
28th April 2014, 05:07 PM   |  #3  
salvadorperez's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuko303

You mean the little message called a "tost"? Every time you highlight something/something downloads for whatever reason a "tost" shows up real fast. If that's what you mean man their is a module to take away tost notifications. I personally liked then once I found out I can add animations to them with XUI module so decided to keep them. I like them but I'm sure theirs people who dont. Check It Out

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Here try these http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2624523 and also this one if you just want desired toasts. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2625433

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I think is that what you mean, I install it, a module called toast. But it keep o saying those notifications.. thank you
28th April 2014, 05:09 PM   |  #4  
Account currently disabled
Flag colorado
Thanks Meter: 399
 
2,126 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
First link provided should take away the toast messages your are getting. If you mean the little pop up that comes out at the bottom of the screen . Then yes

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
28th April 2014, 05:11 PM   |  #5  
Account currently disabled
Flag colorado
Thanks Meter: 399
 
2,126 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1398697862139.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	2713854

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
28th April 2014, 05:24 PM   |  #6  
salvadorperez's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuko303

Attachment 2713854

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Yeah , that is what I mean. I isntall it, on my note 3.. and
nothng happens.. I dont know if I have to do something else
write some kind of a code or something... I dont really know not
to much about these modules.. but thak you for all..
28th April 2014, 05:34 PM   |  #7  
Account currently disabled
Flag colorado
Thanks Meter: 399
 
2,126 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by salvadorperez

Yeah , that is what I mean. I isntall it, on my note 3.. and
nothng happens.. I dont know if I have to do something else
write some kind of a code or something... I dont really know not
to much about these modules.. but thak you for all..

You have to have a framework called X posed framework. Install it but make sure you are rooted first. Grant permission enable the module and reboot your gravy here's the link to xposed framework. Straightforward just read.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1574401

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
29th April 2014, 07:11 AM   |  #8  
salvadorperez's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuko303

You have to have a framework called X posed framework. Install it but make sure you are rooted first. Grant permission enable the module and reboot your gravy here's the link to xposed framework. Straightforward just read.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1574401

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

My freind thank you for all your help.
thanks, god I got i found a great module, call enhanced toast.. work really great.. you
could block all notifications.. now I feel happy... thank you for your great help and atencion.. thank you...
Last edited by salvadorperez; 29th April 2014 at 07:23 AM.
29th April 2014, 07:15 AM   |  #9  
Account currently disabled
Flag colorado
Thanks Meter: 399
 
2,126 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Glad to help 👍👍👍

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
30th April 2014, 11:44 AM   |  #10  
Lorettaa's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag iloilo
Thanks Meter: 36
 
400 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
You should move this thread to Q&A Section.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes