Problem using handsfree
Hello! I am using a Nokia handsfree (from my old phone!) connected to a TyTN. The problem is that it's not handy at all. When using the Nokia 6310i phone I could do the following:
- press the headset button and wait for a BEEP
- say a name and hear the headset repeating that name
- the phone started to call that person
When using the TyTN things changed. If I'm trying to follow the same three steps, I get the following:
- press the headset button (nothing happens and only after a few tries I hear a BEEP on the TyTN, not in the headset)
- I don't know when to say a name if the TyTN is far away from me because I can't hear the BEEP
- when I say that name it looks like the TyTN is not "listening" for what I'm saying in the headset but it uses it's own microphone instead
- when the conversation starts everything works ok
Imagine that all this is quite annoying when driving.
Anyone ever had similar problems?