FORUMS

[Q] Someone to help how to Install

52 posts
Thanks Meter: 11

By 4everwfs, Member on 2nd May 2014, 09:33 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey friends i have this file (gapps-jb-4.2.2-Small-Oct-09) (see above) and i can't flash it with Team Win Recovery.Can anyone please give me full directions on how to flash it!THANKS IN ADVANCE

2nd May 2014, 09:38 AM |#2  
OP Member
Flag Athens

More
That's the file!:roll eyes:
Attached Files
File Type: zip gapps-jb-4.2.2-Small-Oct-09.zip - [Click for QR Code] (9.06 MB, 11 views)
2nd May 2014, 09:40 AM |#3  
Flag Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 963

Donate to Me
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everwfs

Hey friends i have this file (gapps-jb-4.2.2-Small-Oct-09) (see above) and i can't flash it with Team Win Recovery.Can anyone please give me full directions on how to flash it!THANKS IN ADVANCE

Which TWRP version do you use? Which rom / android version do you use? What error is shown up in TWRP? Did you try downloading the file again, may be its corrupted?

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

Quote:

That's the file!:roll eyes:

Useless without any informations about your phone...
The Following User Says Thank You to LS.xD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2014, 09:43 AM |#4  
OP Member
Flag Athens

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

Which TWRP version do you use? Which rom / android version do you use? What error is shown up in TWRP? Did you try downloading the file again, may be its corrupted?

TWRP version;v2.3.3.0
Rom;CM10.1 jb 4.2.2
Error;I flash the zip and when i reboot my phone keyboard don't open or i says setupwizard stopped!

I Just want the full steps before the flashing and after until the apps start working! (PRESS THANKS AND I REQUITE
2nd May 2014, 09:44 AM |#5  
Flag Lübeck

Donate to Me
More
Question
Quote:

TWRP version;v2.3.3.0
Rom;CM10.1 jb 4.2.2
Error;I flash the zip and when i reboot my phone keyboard don't open or i says setupwizard stopped!

I Just want the full steps before the flashing and after until the apps start working! (PRESS THANKS AND I REQUITE

which cm10.1? Do you use int2ext script? The gapps are fine, BUT not compatible to the rom. Manual solution is uninstalling all keaybord + dictionary apps and install any other keyboard app manually Or use compatible gapps.
2nd May 2014, 09:47 AM |#6  
OP Member
Flag Athens

More
Quote:

which cm10.1? Do you use int2ext script?

CM10.1 release canditate v2.1 [owlproject] and i'm not sure about int2text (i'm a rookie i confess)
2nd May 2014, 09:49 AM |#7  
Flag Lübeck

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

CM10.1 release canditate v2.1 [owlproject] and i'm not sure about int2text (i'm a rookie i confess)

Did you flash any zip files called int2ext? Probably not because theyre not compatible to twrp. I'll check it out.

Here is RC3 of the rom --> LINK

This gapps should be fine --> LINK

Happy flashing
Last edited by LS.xD; 2nd May 2014 at 09:56 AM.
2nd May 2014, 09:51 AM |#8  
OP Member
Flag Athens

More
Quote:

Did you flash any zip files called int2ext? Probably not because theyre not compatible to twrp. I'll check it out.

Thanks a lot my friend i 'm looking forward for your solution (thanks in advance)
2nd May 2014, 09:59 AM |#9  
Flag Lübeck

Donate to Me
More
Wink
Quote:

Thanks a lot my friend i 'm looking forward for your solution (thanks in advance)

"solution" already posted :P
2nd May 2014, 10:02 AM |#10  
OP Member
Flag Athens

More
Quote:

I want to flash this file i saw you at the start because it's lite file and i want to ask if i flash RC3 i will lose all files and must start from the beggining?If yes why i can't flash my file from the beggining of the thread at rc2?
2nd May 2014, 10:27 AM |#11  
OP Member
Flag Athens

More
Quote:

Come on man do your magic!RC2.1 (RC3) and the file in ATTACHMENTS...steps???? ))))))

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread