Why Not Port Sense 6 ???

Search This thread

backb0ne5p1d0r

Feb 8, 2013
Amman
Well you can flash any KitKat ROM you want on the One X+ (like CM or ParanoidAndroid for example)
then flash the zip from this thread : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2696399
It doesn't have everything working , but at least blinkfeed is working ! Just give them some more time and they might port all apps :) who knows !
Please Press The Thanks Button If I Helped :D

Reactions: Ebif_GSM

XAlexander_AlexanderX

May 8, 2012
Well you can flash any KitKat ROM you want on the One X+ (like CM or ParanoidAndroid for example)
then flash the zip from this thread : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2696399
It doesn't have everything working , but at least blinkfeed is working ! Just give them some more time and they might port all apps :) who knows !
Please Press The Thanks Button If I Helped :D

A dev is trying to port sense 6 using cm 11 for the Rezound. It's not posted on xda though . Maybe someone can try using cm ?

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ebif_GSM

backb0ne5p1d0r

Feb 8, 2013
Amman
A dev is trying to port sense 6 using cm 11 for the Rezound. It's not posted on xda though . Maybe someone can try using cm ?

Why ? o_O
I don't get it.Why using CM11 For Rezound and not from CM11 for HTC One X+ . I had blinkfeed launcher working fine on cm11..or is he just trying to port it for the rezound ?
I don't think someone would actually pay the effort to port Sense 6 To the OneX+ because Its community is small compared to other phones.
Plus , Sense 6 was already ported to the Nexus5. but its still in Alpha stage and its not safe for daily use. but still. thats progress !

XAlexander_AlexanderX

May 8, 2012
Why ? o_O
I don't get it.Why using CM11 For Rezound and not from CM11 for HTC One X+ . I had blinkfeed launcher working fine on cm11..or is he just trying to port it for the rezound ?
I don't think someone would actually pay the effort to port Sense 6 To the OneX+ because Its community is small compared to other phones.
Plus , Sense 6 was already ported to the Nexus5. but its still in Alpha stage and its not safe for daily use. but still. thats progress !

He is trying to port sense 6 using cm11. He already ported sense 5 to the Rezound. Yes, the community for the one x+ is small because many settled for just the one x or the one xl. I saw the port for the nexus 5, I wish we had more devs for the one x+

backb0ne5p1d0r

Feb 8, 2013
Amman
He is trying to port sense 6 using cm11. He already ported sense 5 to the Rezound. Yes, the community for the one x+ is small because many settled for just the one x or the one xl. I saw the port for the nexus 5, I wish we had more devs for the one x+

And Why are you talking about HTC Rezound on a OneX+ thread? Lol Just Wondering. he was asking about the OneX+ And You're just talking about Rezound. what does it have to do with anything ?

Top Liked Posts