30th April 2014, 08:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Developer Committee / OEM Relations / XDA Portal Team - Harbinger of Doom
Flag Gallifrey
Thanks Meter: 4,275

6,007 posts
More
Enclosed is the latest Find 7a X9006 OTA

Build: 140419

NOTE: I am only posting this here for users to download and devs to use. I will most likely not be updating with new versions and will not be supporting this as it is OPPO's

NOTE2: You must use stock recovery in order to flash this update.

Changelog from OPPO:

DOWNLOAD: See Above for Downloads or click here

XDA:DevDB Information
Oppo Find 7a X9006 140419 OTA, a ROM for the Oppo Find 7

Contributors
jerdog
ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean

Version Information

Created 2014-04-30
Last Updated 2014-04-30
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jerdog For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2014, 09:35 PM   |  #2  
WI
Thanks Meter: 106

705 posts
Think there's any chance of this being rebundled to work with TRWP?
30th April 2014, 09:52 PM   |  #3  
OP Developer Committee / OEM Relations / XDA Portal Team - Harbinger of Doom
Flag Gallifrey
Thanks Meter: 4,275

6,007 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanpr123

Think there's any chance of this being rebundled to work with TRWP?

Issue is that right now TWRP looks for the device to be called "find7a" due to it actually being a Find 7a - but Oppo is shipping it as "FIND7" which is certainly to cause all sorts of issues going forward when the real find 7 comes out.

As soon as I can test it out I will be pushing a TWRP ready version of the OTA - or you can remove the ASSERT lines in the updater-script
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jerdog For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st May 2014, 01:45 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 4

17 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerdog

Issue is that right now TWRP looks for the device to be called "find7a" due to it actually being a Find 7a - but Oppo is shipping it as "FIND7" which is certainly to cause all sorts of issues going forward when the real find 7 comes out.

As soon as I can test it out I will be pushing a TWRP ready version of the OTA - or you can remove the ASSERT lines in the updater-script

No need to remove the Assert lines as I just change one of the FIND7 entries to X9007 for my Find 7a phone and it installs no problems.
1st May 2014, 02:36 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 382

1,823 posts
Hmm, I installed TWRP and SuperSU, fastbooted the stock recovery.img back and the update file fails to flash in stock recovery for me... I've verified MD5. Not sure what it could be but a TWRP flashable.zip would be very appreciated anybody?
1st May 2014, 02:39 PM   |  #6  
Flag strasbourg
Thanks Meter: 2

7 posts
More
Someone got the international rom to download ( not coloros 2 beta) , i want to flash my chinese x9007 with it?
1st May 2014, 03:15 PM   |  #7  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 30

421 posts
More
Well, I made the update, but I noticed that the screen is turning on in my pocket. My phone has the pre-ordered cover So I guess they didn't fix it very well (10.) Except if there is a cover option to tick somewhere.
1st May 2014, 03:19 PM   |  #8  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 206

512 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromovin

Hmm, I installed TWRP and SuperSU, fastbooted the stock recovery.img back and the update file fails to flash in stock recovery for me... I've verified MD5. Not sure what it could be but a TWRP flashable.zip would be very appreciated anybody?

updates fails for me too after flashing stock recovery back via fastboot
2nd May 2014, 12:59 AM   |  #9  
Flag Bloomington, MN
Thanks Meter: 18

29 posts
More
OTA Update
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevyguy85

updates fails for me too after flashing stock recovery back via fastboot

Did you make any significant changes to /system? I got the update to work with stock recovery but the only difference I had from stock was that the OS was rooted. I also uninstalled Xposed Framework before installing the update. I didn't continue using the updated ROM though because I could not get Titanium Backup restores to work. Funny, because it worked of the previous version of ColorOS 1.2. Right now I'm running the ColorOS 2.0 beta. It's less glitchy than 1.2. I still don't like ColorOS and can't wait for an alternative.

-Andy
2nd May 2014, 02:20 AM   |  #10  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 206

512 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Ames

Did you make any significant changes to /system? I got the update to work with stock recovery but the only difference I had from stock was that the OS was rooted. I also uninstalled Xposed Framework before installing the update. I didn't continue using the updated ROM though because I could not get Titanium Backup restores to work. Funny, because it worked of the previous version of ColorOS 1.2. Right now I'm running the ColorOS 2.0 beta. It's less glitchy than 1.2. I still don't like ColorOS and can't wait for an alternative.

-Andy

all I did was root it and flash TWRP. Then flashed stock recovery back.

Do you still get LTE with 2.0 beta? Did you get LTE before going to 2.0b?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread