Exclamation

Android 4.3 "your internet connection is unstable"

1st May 2014, 01:50 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 131

330 posts
Donate to Me
More
I have a AT&T S III on Android 4.3 Stock.
I keep getting "your internet connection is unstable" on my WiFi & anywhere I can get a WiFi signal. The signal strength is full and the issue still persists. I have tried wiping the cache partition, clearing the app cache on WiFi Direct and WiFi Direct share. Also unchecked "Auto Network Switch" in WiFi settings.

Any help would be appreciated.
Last edited by dave1977nj; 1st May 2014 at 03:16 AM.
2nd May 2014, 06:30 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member

330 posts
Donate to Me
More
BTW. I am using a Netgear R7000 Wireless router at home.
2nd May 2014, 07:26 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 127

511 posts
More
I don't know what a solution to this problem is but when I first got my S3 back in August it did that for about a month then just stopped and I never saw it again. In March I had a warranty exchange because my screen went black and the new one started doing it, too. Again, it did it for about a month, then it just stopped. have you recently replaced it or done a factory reset? Just an idea. Sorry I couldn't be of more help for a direct solution.
3rd May 2014, 12:33 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Hi evertbody?
Its possible to downgrade from 4.3 to 4.1.1 in the i747?
Sorry for write here

Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 mediante Tapatalk
3rd May 2014, 01:19 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack man

I don't know what a solution to this problem is but when I first got my S3 back in August it did that for about a month then just stopped and I never saw it again. In March I had a warranty exchange because my screen went black and the new one started doing it, too. Again, it did it for about a month, then it just stopped. have you recently replaced it or done a factory reset? Just an idea. Sorry I couldn't be of more help for a direct solution.

I had that too, and I think the easy fix is when the notification pop's up saying "go to settings.....blah blah......" Hit the don't ask again radio button, then OK. When I did that it never showed up again. Hope this helps.
3rd May 2014, 05:21 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

330 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by david240894

Hi evertbody?
Its possible to downgrade from 4.3 to 4.1.1 in the i747?
Sorry for write here

Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 mediante Tapatalk

Yes you can downgrade with Samsung Kies. I don't have the exact directions but Google it you will find directions.
3rd May 2014, 08:16 PM   |  #7  
Flag Clermont, FL
Thanks Meter: 393

1,235 posts
More
It depends on your bootloader. If you are on mjb then no you cannot downgrade and risk bricking your device if you try. If you are on mj2 then downgrade away.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread