FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Binatone appstar

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By woren, Junior Member on 1st May 2014, 11:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hallo I wont to root that tablet i push power and v+ and then only see broking android image and nathing else pleas help me i wont give this tablet to my son but i cant put in setup bicose he wonts a password and i dont now what ist that

9th September 2014, 09:06 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
No worries
Quote:
Originally Posted by woren

Hallo I wont to root that tablet i push power and v+ and then only see broking android image and nathing else pleas help me i wont give this tablet to my son but i cant put in setup bicose he wonts a password and i dont now what ist that

You have to reset it so find small hole marked RESET on the back of the device and whit thin object just type reset for a few seconds and then turn on the device then wait few minutes and will be well
19th October 2014, 01:45 AM |#3  
Flag Letchworth, UK
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Question Binatone appstar
Hi, my neighbour has asked if i could help with this binatone appstar 7 inch tablet. They have had it for sometime now but as the kids have now got proper android tablets they have all forgotten the pin number to access the tablet.

I have tried to reset the devise by pressing a pin into the reset hole on the back, holding it there or 10 seconds then letting it boot up as normal but it still requires a pin number to go further.

I tried to enter recovery mode so i could do a factory reset/wipe but thats a no go because...

I hold down vol + & power, as the appstar boot logo appears i let go of the power, after a short while the screen changes to an android upright with a blue hexagon behind it but then in an instant that changes to an android on its back with its belly open and a red triangle and exclamation mark. After that i am unable to do anything.

Hopefully someone might beable to help with this. So thank you in advance
5th February 2015, 04:41 PM |#4  

More
A Solution for you all
I have a solution for this problem, if the parents password is lost/forgotten just enter into the password box exactly:
Code:
 1orEnt=
This is tested and working on the AppStar 7" tablet from Binatone.

Say thanks if this helped you
PM
9th January 2016, 03:19 PM |#5  

More
This only works on the settings not on parent mode and that is wha I'm locked out of ...any ideas ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)