Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,371 Members 38,665 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help plz! my i8190 stuck in boot loop

Tip us?
 
warezhafid14
Old
#1  
warezhafid14's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 34
Join Date: Oct 2013
Question [Q] Help plz! my i8190 stuck in boot loop

Hey guys!
my s3 mini i8190 is stuck on "Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini I8190" in infinite restart!
it's not reaching the samsung logo at all
it happened after i flashed cm11 novafusion 4.4.2 but i got no network (using maclaw twrp)
so i tried carbon but it was the same problem (no network)
so i flashed stock rom 4.1.2 (using odin) that's when this problem occured

plz if anyone has a clue on what this problem might be
 
o0VIP0o
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 49
Join Date: Mar 2014
Can u go into recovery mode?
The Following User Says Thank You to o0VIP0o For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
warezhafid14
Old
#3  
warezhafid14's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 34
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0VIP0o View Post
Can u go into recovery mode?
thanks for responding!

yes i can go into recovery and download mode too

i tried to wipe cache and factory reset

but still the same
 
Gw|n
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 71
Join Date: Mar 2010
flash custom recovery and reflash rom from recovery
The Following User Says Thank You to Gw|n For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
warezhafid14
Old
#5  
warezhafid14's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 34
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gw|n View Post
flash custom recovery and reflash rom from recovery
i tried that

i flashed cwm and twrp both from stock recovery and through odin

it always goes back to stock recovery
 
xXPR0T0TYPEXx
Old
#6  
xXPR0T0TYPEXx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 179
Posts: 502
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by warezhafid14 View Post
i tried that

i flashed cwm and twrp both from stock recovery and through odin

it always goes back to stock recovery
How you did installed cm11 ? With Odin?

Sent from my SM-G900 using xda-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to xXPR0T0TYPEXx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
warezhafid14
Old
#7  
warezhafid14's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 34
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXPR0T0TYPEXx View Post
How you did installed cm11 ? With Odin?

Sent from my SM-G900 using xda-developers app
with maclaw's twrp

and when i wanted to go back to stock rom i flashed stock recovery
 
moonryder
Old
#8  
moonryder's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 146
Posts: 299
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: The Dark Side Of The Moon
Quote:
Originally Posted by warezhafid14 View Post
with maclaw's twrp

and when i wanted to go back to stock rom i flashed stock recovery
flash custom recovery again.
then downlaod pit file from here and reboot
if it doesn´t help, download param.lfs file from here and reboot again.
if it doesn´t help again, follow the intructions here!

Good luck.

I am not resposible for any damage or bricks!!! (had the same problem and i solved it with the steps mentioned above).

m.
---------------
DEVICE: GT-I8190-------------ROM: slimKAT 4.4.4 build 7.6 -------------MODEM: XXANF2-------------RECOVERY: TWRP 2.7.1.2
---------------
The Following User Says Thank You to moonryder For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
warezhafid14
Old
#9  
warezhafid14's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 34
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonryder View Post
flash custom recovery again.
then downlaod pit file from here and reboot
if it doesn´t help, download param.lfs file from here and reboot again.
if it doesn´t help again, follow the intructions here!

Good luck.

I am not resposible for any damage or bricks!!! (had the same problem and i solved it with the steps mentioned above).

m.
thanks man

i will try that

eventhough i did it before
 
warezhafid14
Old
(Last edited by warezhafid14; 26th April 2014 at 04:46 PM.)
#10  
warezhafid14's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 34
Join Date: Oct 2013
i can't flash custom recovery

i tried flashable ones it gives me signature error

and in odin it pass but

it always goes back to stock recovery

and how is possible to flash pit file as pda?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes