Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,636 Members 52,315 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Moko Slim-Fit Multi-angle Folio Cover Case

Tip us?

ExtremeRyno
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
Default Moko Slim-Fit Multi-angle Folio Cover Case

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H1OQX6I/

Case has three viewing angles. The notches that hold the tablet upright are very sturdy (but plush, of course). I've been alternating between the highest angled slots when writing and the tablet is held securely in position. Material has very little give.

Case secures shut with a clasp and an elastic band. There are magnets in the cover as well so the screen-on/off functionality is there. I love the addition of a stylus holder as I use the 8pi and needed a place to store it.

Another neat feature is the hand band thing. I've really only used it once while walking around the school, but it was very firm elastic.

Basically, this thing is very high quality. The insides are very plush, the outside is very supple. Elastic is tight. Don't know what else to say...Very good overall. Oh, and NO stink.

I absolutely love this case. I'll stick with this one for the duration of my ownership. Highly recommended.
Acer Iconia A700 CM11
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Stock (for now...)
MadCatz M.O.J.O.
HTC One X Team Venom ViperXL
The Following User Says Thank You to ExtremeRyno For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GMAN1722
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeRyno View Post

Case has three viewing angles. The notches that hold the tablet upright are very sturdy (but plush, of course). I've been alternating between the highest angled slots when writing and the tablet is held securely in position. Material has very little give.

Case secures shut with a clasp and an elastic band. There are magnets in the cover as well so the screen-on/off functionality is there. I love the addition of a stylus holder as I use the 8pi and needed a place to store it.

Another neat feature is the hand band thing. I've really only used it once while walking around the school, but it was very firm elastic.

Basically, this thing is very high quality. The insides are very plush, the outside is very supple. Elastic is tight. Don't know what else to say...Very good overall. Oh, and NO stink.

I absolutely love this case. I'll stick with this one for the duration of my ownership. Highly recommended.
yes this case is excellent (and economical). I have it for my note 8.0 and plan on getting it for the note pro 12.2

Apo11on
Old
Thanks Meter 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeRyno View Post

I got it as well and second every word - excellent case and also my choice for the duration of ownership.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900T
Rom: WiCKED KitKat V1.1
Kernel: Stock 3.4.0
Recovery: TWRP V2.7.0.0
Baseband: N900TUVUCNB4
MicroSDXC: SanDisk Ultra 128GB
Battery: Stock 3200mAh Li-ion

Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 SM-P900
Rom: Stock rooted
Kernel: 3.4.39 Stock
Build: KOT49H.P900UEU1ANC5
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.2
MicroSDXC: SanDisk Ultra 128GB

NickinVA
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Concur, best case I've used.

Sent from Tapatalk.

GMAN1722
Old
Thanks Meter 50
I purchased the genuine leather one and i just love the look and feel of it. With the handstrap I use the tablet in more scenarios than I had anticipated. I was planning on getting a glass screen protector. However, with this wonderful case it appears that it wouldn't fit under the clasps. So does anyone have any recommendations as to the clearest/best screen protector that I could possibly get (I do not wish to hinder any visibility - not concerned with glare and the like)