Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

aosp 24a ROMs

OP Robshr

2nd May 2014, 02:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Allentown
Thanks Meter: 504

814 posts
Donate to Me
More
Does anyone know if there are any aosp or aopk ROMs compatible with 24a or are the devs still working things out
Looking for an aosp ROM that I could just flash over malladus ROM for the lg g2 vs980 without going back to 12b baseband
2nd May 2014, 10:20 AM   |  #2  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 82

592 posts
Donate to Me
More
Beanstalk just came out.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
2nd May 2014, 12:33 PM   |  #3  
Long Island
Thanks Meter: 230

812 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robshr

Does anyone know if there are any aosp or aopk ROMs compatible with 24a or are the devs still working things out
Looking for an aosp ROM that I could just flash over malladus ROM for the lg g2 vs980 without going back to 12b baseband

Mahdi Beta 4 has been rock solid, the best 24a based non stock rom I have tried to date.
2nd May 2014, 02:31 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 776

692 posts
More
Resurrection remix also was just updated with 24a

Sent from my LG-VS980
2nd May 2014, 11:37 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 388

1,404 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robshr

been running mahdi since beta 2 and it is awesome.
17th May 2014, 07:00 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Allentown
Thanks Meter: 504

814 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon_lefisch

been running mahdi since beta 2 and it is awesome.

I tried Mahdi ROM and followed the directions to the tee did a complete clean install of ROM and flashed the r1 patch but the volumes are really low I even tried every sound booster out there even put one together myself but only boosted the volumes slightly I was wandering if anyone else is experiencing the same low volumes? see I work in a pretty noisy environment and I need the ringer to be pretty loud I've noticed the low volumes on all the aosp Roms I've tried. So for now I switched back to malladus ROM along with my sound booster which makes the volumes extremely loud. so in the low volume problem an aosp bug or is there a fix for it? And by the way I'm on the Verizon variant of the lg g2
I really love Mahdi ROM but just can't deal with the low volumes hopefully there's a fix for it
Last edited by Robshr; 17th May 2014 at 07:03 PM.
18th May 2014, 03:58 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 3

17 posts
I'm currently running Carbonrom and I love it. For the 24a bootstack, bigshotrob22 has rebased the official Carbonrom releases and is posting them in the dev thread. The link to the post with the most recent version is below.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=609

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread