I need urgent help !!!
Yesterday one of my very close friend gave me his Note to upgrade to JB (he was on ICS. LF4 if I remember correct)
So I did following :
1. Downloaded couple of Custom ROMs and PhilZ 6.26.6 on to his phone (External SD)
2. Tried to boot into Recovery and voila.....his HOME button is not working. Anyways I booted and adb reboot recovery
3. Then I flashed PhilZ and it flashed successfully. Since I couldn't boot into Recovery without Home button I did Reboot System.
4. Stuck in N7000 Blackscreen and adb shows Device Offline
What I am planning to do now
1. Put device to DOWNLOAD mode through USB JIG
2. Flash Stock JB (Here's 2nd problem - download links are not working for Stock JB at least not Indian one Can somebody with fast internet plz upload it on dev host or Mediafire and share with us. Thanks !!! )
3. Reboot into Recovery and flash PhilZ
4. Flash Custom ROM
Am I doing things right? Is my direction correct?
I would still prefer if I somehow could boot in current OS, put some Custom Recovery and flash Custom ROM. Saving Stock ROM flash path and ODIN.
Plz help and advise !!!!!