OP mentallo

29th March 2014, 05:53 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 49

230 posts
More
Just got this case.
It's completely clear and made of hard plastic. It fits really snuggly and feels good in the hand. Nice case to show off the phone without covering any part of it .

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00IK3I466

Sent from HTC One M8 with Tapatalk Pro
The Following User Says Thank You to mentallo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th March 2014, 02:42 PM   |  #2  
Denver, CO
Thanks Meter: 4

50 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentallo

Just got this case.
It's completely clear and made of hard plastic. It fits really snuggly and feels good in the hand. Nice case to show off the phone without covering any part of it .

Just got one in black. Nice case but it does cover up the gunmetal to the point that it looks like any other phone. Good choice with clear.

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

Last edited by jpbadonk; 29th March 2014 at 02:44 PM.
29th March 2014, 03:16 PM   |  #3  
Flag To Hell and Back
Thanks Meter: 329

899 posts
More
Quote:

Just got this case.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00IK3I466

Just got mine in clear. I really wanted a UAG but figured this would hold me until the UAG is released. I like this so much may keep it. Very think but seems to provide decent corner protection. Love that it lets you see the nice back of the M8. Really wish we could get rid of the VZ logo but think that is etched.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
29th March 2014, 03:32 PM   |  #4  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 31

173 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike02z

Just got mine in clear. I really wanted a UAG but figured this would hold me until the UAG is released. I like this so much may keep it. Very think but seems to provide decent corner protection. Love that it lets you see the nice back of the M8. Really wish we could get rid of the VZ logo but think that is etched.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Is this case hard plastic or is it kind of rubbery?
29th March 2014, 03:37 PM   |  #5  
Flag To Hell and Back
Thanks Meter: 329

899 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbuggs

Is this case hard plastic or is it kind of rubbery?

They say it is a hard case but it feels quite rubbery to the touch. It stretches as it is installed so I would not call this a "hard" case but that is just my opinion. It is a stiff rubber is how I'd describe it.
29th March 2014, 03:46 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 5

18 posts
Anyone have the frosted clear? Curious as to how that would look compared to the regular clear case.
29th March 2014, 04:46 PM   |  #7  
Flag Chicago

173 posts
More
Quote:

They say it is a hard case but it feels quite rubbery to the touch. It stretches as it is installed so I would not call this a "hard" case but that is just my opinion. It is a stiff rubber is how I'd describe it.

That helps alot thanks..

I just bought the other case M8 Hyperion Case,,,, it is also rubbery feel to it.. But is not a clear back... I want to keep the look of the phone visible.
29th March 2014, 04:48 PM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 49

230 posts
More
Quote:

The Red Shield case in my original pics is a hard case. There is no stretch to it or a rubbery feel.
The rubbery case is a different case .

29th March 2014, 04:51 PM   |  #9  
Flag Chicago

173 posts
More
Quote:

The Red Shield case in my original pics is a hard case. There is no stretch to it or a rubbery feel.
The rubbery case is a different case .

O k thanks..I lomig for a case that has a little grip to it yet is PLIABLE.. Im thinking your case is kinda like thos hard plastic cases that almost clip on..vsthe cases that are bendable...... hopefully this makes sense... Joe
29th March 2014, 06:14 PM   |  #10  
Flag Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 4

35 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawbearlyjamm

Anyone have the frosted clear? Curious as to how that would look compared to the regular clear case.

I have the frosted clear - don't like it with the gunmetal gray because the frost in the back covers up the color and the grain of it. May be fine with the glacial silver though. The sides are not frosted and totally clear though. When I ordered it I thought it was really clear and was disappointed when it was the frosted. I ordered the Spigen clear case, but that won't come til mid-April so will keep using this one until then.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread