Post Reply

Post [HELP!] [Q] reserved?

OP Vargaz.22

2nd May 2014, 04:22 AM   |  #1  
Vargaz.22's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Pangasinan
Thanks Meter: 31
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
why other xda members,OP are saying RESEREVED when they post a thread?
Last edited by Vargaz.22; 2nd May 2014 at 08:18 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vargaz.22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2014, 05:34 AM   |  #2  
TheNevermore's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Reserved is posted just as a precaution... ie. In case he misses something important he can edit the post later.

Sent from my LG-E450 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to TheNevermore For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2014, 07:21 AM   |  #3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vargaz.22

why other xda members,OP are saying RESEREVED when they post a thread?

what Ankur95 said pretty much sums it up, people can put updates, changelogs, and other stuff. just imagine if you forget to put something in, you would put it there.
The Following User Says Thank You to Trozzul For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2014, 08:09 AM   |  #4  
Vargaz.22's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Pangasinan
Thanks Meter: 31
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Thumbs up THANKS!
Quote:

what Ankur95 said pretty much sums it up, people can put updates, changelogs, and other stuff. just imagine if you forget to put something in, you would put it there.

Quote:

Reserved is posted just as a precaution... ie. In case he misses something important he can edit the post later.

Tnks 4 the help u 2 really help me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
reserved
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Questions and Answers by ThreadRank