Post Reply

[Q] Debloated Non Tweaked Latest Stock Rom Required

OP Hate Android Lag

2nd May 2014, 11:55 AM   |  #1  
Hate Android Lag's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Raub
Thanks Meter: 20
 
304 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
does anyone has the rom stated as above for xperia z1? an upload or link is deeply apreciated. im gonna send the link to dwaipayanray95 for android development research. months back i have requested him to mod z1 as i find the z1 android development world is weak. he said the above file is required for him to start his work. dwaipayanray95 produces the mightiest gaming mod i had ever known, bypassing xperia sola's stock restriction to play heavy games & support android jellybean. that's one of the other reason i approached this modding guru.
2nd May 2014, 11:58 AM   |  #2  
gregbradley's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 4,171
 
9,681 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Android Lag

does anyone has the rom stated as above for xperia z1? an upload or link is deeply apreciated. im gonna send the link to dwaipayanray95 for android development research. months back i have requested him to mod z1 as i find the z1 android development world is weak. he said the above file is required for him to start his work. dwaipayanray95 produces the mightiest gaming mod i had ever known, bypassing xperia sola's stock restriction to play heavy games & support android jellybean. that's one of the other reason i approached this modding guru.

Just send him a link to any 757 FTF from the mega collection thread. The act of debloating can be done when he cooks the ROM, its just removing some apks
2nd May 2014, 12:20 PM   |  #3  
Hate Android Lag's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Raub
Thanks Meter: 20
 
304 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbradley

Just send him a link to any 757 FTF from the mega collection thread. The act of debloating can be done when he cooks the ROM, its just removing some apks

erm.....i cant find it in the original android development
2nd May 2014, 12:45 PM   |  #4  
gregbradley's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 4,171
 
9,681 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Android Lag

erm.....i cant find it in the original android development

That's because FTF stock files are not original development, nor are they development

Look in the general section
The Following User Says Thank You to gregbradley For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Z1 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank