Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,922 Members 44,592 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Debloated Non Tweaked Latest Stock Rom Required

Tip us?

Hate Android Lag
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Default [Q] Debloated Non Tweaked Latest Stock Rom Required

does anyone has the rom stated as above for xperia z1? an upload or link is deeply apreciated. im gonna send the link to dwaipayanray95 for android development research. months back i have requested him to mod z1 as i find the z1 android development world is weak. he said the above file is required for him to start his work. dwaipayanray95 produces the mightiest gaming mod i had ever known, bypassing xperia sola's stock restriction to play heavy games & support android jellybean. that's one of the other reason i approached this modding guru.
Hit Ta THANKS Button If Someone Helped U, It Wont Be That Difficult~

gregbradley
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Android Lag View Post
does anyone has the rom stated as above for xperia z1? an upload or link is deeply apreciated. im gonna send the link to dwaipayanray95 for android development research. months back i have requested him to mod z1 as i find the z1 android development world is weak. he said the above file is required for him to start his work. dwaipayanray95 produces the mightiest gaming mod i had ever known, bypassing xperia sola's stock restriction to play heavy games & support android jellybean. that's one of the other reason i approached this modding guru.
Just send him a link to any 757 FTF from the mega collection thread. The act of debloating can be done when he cooks the ROM, its just removing some apks

How to get root on Xperia Z1 with KitKat 4.4.2, 4.4.3 & 4.4.4

If you are unsure, then read this.
If you are still unsure, watch this.

My contributions.
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. Sir Isaac Newton

[X10] | [NEO] | [Xperia T/TX] |
[Xperia Z1]
You are free to share my work, but please provide the correct credits and a link to my original thread.

Hate Android Lag
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbradley View Post
Just send him a link to any 757 FTF from the mega collection thread. The act of debloating can be done when he cooks the ROM, its just removing some apks
erm.....i cant find it in the original android development
Hit Ta THANKS Button If Someone Helped U, It Wont Be That Difficult~

gregbradley
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Android Lag View Post
erm.....i cant find it in the original android development
That's because FTF stock files are not original development, nor are they development

Look in the general section

How to get root on Xperia Z1 with KitKat 4.4.2, 4.4.3 & 4.4.4

If you are unsure, then read this.
If you are still unsure, watch this.

My contributions.
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. Sir Isaac Newton

[X10] | [NEO] | [Xperia T/TX] |
[Xperia Z1]
You are free to share my work, but please provide the correct credits and a link to my original thread.

The Following User Says Thank You to gregbradley For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]