Originally Posted by laughstock01
- a way to dismiss the blue notification bar on top
- native file manager app
- option to uninstall mobile broadcast since not many countries are using it. hey,it's the first time I ever seen it in a phone.
- is autofocus possible?
1. The blue notification bar is currently with stock rom. However, if you flash CM 11 or other custom ROMs, you'll have the original android bar.
2. Which file manager do you want? Name it and I'll provide.
3. You can do that by simply, going into system-->app and deleting the Mobile Broadcasting app. (Requires Root).
4. I'm sorry that won't be possible as it's a hardware setback.
Originally Posted by ParkHongWoo
That's already out I believe. Check out CM 11 in the Nokia X Android Development section.
Originally Posted by comdevx
4.4 is available. However, autofocus can't be done.
Hit thanks if my post helped you.
Me? A Nokia Dev. Currently working on Lewa OS for Nokia XL and KitKat.