5,814,633 Members 53,433 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Is there any case which will help me to feel the vibration more intensely for S4?

Tip us?

devilsdouble
Old
(Last edited by devilsdouble; 26th April 2014 at 02:43 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 95
Default Is there any case which will help me to feel the vibration more intensely for S4?

The title might sound awkward but that's what I need, if there's any. Really, I was sick about S4's weak vibration from first day, but now after applying the UAG case the I never feel the phone while I am walking or cycling. This is very disgusting for me. So is there any case / cover which can, you know help me with the vibration and let me feel it more strongly?

ZacDerbyshire
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Is it a case you are really looking for? Haha. I don't think there would be any cases which would alter the vibration strength but I may be wrong.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

devilsdouble
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 95
The vibration strength would not be altered yes, but there might be a case which will let me feel the vibration more strongly, however due to lack of replies I suppose might not is the case

johnny crapple
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsdouble View Post
The vibration strength would not be altered yes, but there might be a case which will let me feel the vibration more strongly, however due to lack of replies I suppose might not is the case
Are you on a touchwiz ROM? If so you can turn the vibration intensity up in the settings under sound settings.

devilsdouble
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny crapple View Post
Are you on a touchwiz ROM? If so you can turn the vibration intensity up in the settings under sound settings.
It's there at highest settings from first day.

Anyway, what's the best glass protective screen at the moment? I need to remove the UAG.

johnny crapple
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsdouble View Post
It's there at highest settings from first day.

Anyway, what's the best glass protective screen at the moment? I need to remove the UAG.
Well idk then about a case for higher vibration.

I have only got one glass screen protector and its the iloome screenmate flex and it feels aweosme . I am using it with the zerolemon rugged case with the original protector taken off and it has been dropped a few times and survived, even one time it cracked the front plastic on the case and the protector is still good. I am not sure about the most protective one though.

Rakcoon
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Giggity.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

xtzi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I don't think a case will do the trick.
But something tells me a battery cover made from aluminium or any other metal or a more solid material will deliver more a more intense vibration,
Maybe a metal case will help also, and maybe changing the vibrator intensity

tomorio
Old
Thanks Meter 49

DONATE TO ME
Problem being metal cases are notorious for blocking signal. Have the phone naked, best option dude. Failing that . . Use a ring tone?

Serial Flasher .... Take that how you will