Warning: Note: No one but yourself is responsible for what you do to your device.
X9007 = Chinese TD-LTE support // X9006 = EU FDD-LTE or US FDD-LTE support
How to get ROOT ColorOS v1.2.2i ?
- Download this File -->> Find7_ROOT4.3_bbs.oppo.cn.zip
- Copy/Paste it in your phone on your root folder
- Turn Off your phone
- Simultaneously press the buttons ' power ' and 'volume down ' until you feel a vibration.
- Your phone will reboot into recovery mode. ( Should be the OPPO recovery ! )
- Select ' Choose English ' & Install zip file
- Then choose the zip file that you have downloaded in step 1 & valid installation.
- Congratulations, your device is now Rooted
If you get this error message after processing ROOT -->> "Wmjan_Gms_4.3 does not install (installation failed)" then Flash this file by the same way that you have rooted your device.
-->> Find7_GMS4.3_bbs.oppo.cn.zip <<--
Installation Video by "TK" XDA Developer TV Producer
[11-07-2014 UPDATE Thread] How to get ROOT with ColorOS v1.2.3i on X9076/X9077/X9007/X9006
1) Official Recovery Mod from Kedros[ (custom recoveries like CWM or TWRP stopped working on this build in X9076)
2) Oppo Root from KedrosOppo Root from Kedros (SuperSU 2.01 apears to be not working)
Steps by step to root:
1. Run fastboot mode on you phone and plug it to PC.
2. Flash recovery "Recovery Mod from Kedros" using prompt command like above 1.2.2i, but here with :
fastboot flash recovery x9077-official-recovery-mod.img
4. Flash from new recovery "Oppo Root from Kedros" (flashing simillar to 1.2.2i rooting the phone)
5. Enjoy ! Your OPPO is rooted !
Issue : SuperSU 2.01 doesn't work.
Credits & Thanks
@TK "XDA Developer TV Producer"