- rooted (disabled root prevention security system; SELinux Permissive; adb shell root support; auto install SuperSU)
- reduce battery usage: RCU_FAST_NO_HZ = ON; "msm8930: modify power collapse seq for kraitv3 " patch; enable Krait Retention CPU power state.
- BLN support. thanks @junkyde (for more info read http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2545244)
- SIO as default I/O Scheduler. Support ROW I/O Scheduler.
- busybox armv7l 1.21.1 (from http://www.busybox.net/downloads/binaries/)
- USB FastCharge support (you can enable it, for example, with Faux123 tool, or "echo 1 > /sys/kernel/fast_charge/force_fast_charge")
- Undervolting support. (my result is successful decrease CPU voltage for 100mv with Faux123 tool)
- Compiled with linaro GCC 4.8, cflags = -O2 -mcpu=cortex-a9 -mtune=cortex-a15 -marm -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon-vfpv4
- all drivers/modules included in kernel image. you can use this kernel with any modem and ROM version.
1. A GT-I9192 or GT-I9190
2. Samsung stock ROM or any ROM based on that.
1. BLN App by "neldar" from the Play Store. You can download the Free-version or buy Pro-version with additional functionality. Please notice that blinking consumes more energy than static backlight!
(i download BLN Control Pro v0.19.4 from Aptoide).
Please don't post "I can't activate BLN". Read first!!!
How to install:
Flash zip file with CWM (how to install CWM - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2494435)
Or flash tar archive with Odin.
I don't take the responsibility for anything. Flash on own risk!
doesn't work 64GB sd-cards
doesn't work 802.11ac 5Ghz mode. workaround
if you have something does not work, you can install more stable version from here
2014.01.06 - CM 10.2 & MK4 based. Fix WIFI MAC address. SuperSU 1.86.
2013.12.25 - Bug fixes from MK4. Rooting more aggressive. SuperSU 1.85.