Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,773 Members 51,955 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP THREAD] Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T210 | Ask any question | Noob friendly

Tip us?

DroidTwe4kz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 52
Default [HELP THREAD] Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T210 | Ask any question | Noob friendly

Hello guyz. I create this thread becoz there are not many help about Samsung galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210. Ok ask any question about this device and I wil try to answer your questions.

Sent from my SM-T210 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DroidTwe4kz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sossy
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Can I flash a t210r stock ROM to my t210.

The reason for this, is I cant get xbmc to run on my t210, however, over on the xbmc forums, there are a number of people running it successfully on the t210r. Through logcat, i have been able to determine that the issue is caused by a faulty display driver for the Vivante GC1000. I'm pretty convinced that the display driver on the t210r is not faulty, as others are able to get it to work.

the only way to check this, is to run a t210r firmware on the t210, but I dont want to brick it

Sossy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DroidTwe4kz View Post
Hello guyz. I create this thread becoz there are not many help about Samsung galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210. Ok ask any question about this device and I wil try to answer your questions.

DroidTwe4kz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 52
yea you can install SM-T210R rom on SM-T210... It's almost same devices...

khalequesu
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Cool Boot logo disappeared after rooting my SM-T210 by odin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DroidTwe4kz View Post

I have recently got Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (WiFi), since it does not permit to install apps on SD I have rooted it by Odin. It was successfully rooted, every things seem fine but during boot samsung logo is not seen, and i still can't transfer apps to SD. Have u any idea?

Thans

DroidTwe4kz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 52
No bootanimation means that its deleted... But you need app to transfer apps on SD card... You must search on g play store...

tempdroid
Old
Thanks Meter 807

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by khalequesu View Post
I have recently got Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (WiFi), since it does not permit to install apps on SD I have rooted it by Odin. It was successfully rooted, every things seem fine but during boot samsung logo is not seen, and i still can't transfer apps to SD. Have u any idea?

Thans
Hi khalequesu, I guess you used pre-rooted kernel, which is an older one and newer devices seem to have problems with this. Have a look at my RocketTab thread. The included kernel will give you back the bootanimation. Moving apps to sd is still not supported in any ROM so far, but you can use an app called Folder Mount, details are in post no. 3 of my thread.

[RocketTab thread]
Hit Thanks, if this post was helpful...
The Following User Says Thank You to tempdroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Will_Xda
Old
Thanks Meter 488
Anyone wanna Help me ? I've got SMT210 All drivers are installed and up to date, but when i boot into Download mode it (the device) is not shown in ODIN v3.07, and yes i hear the noise when a device is plugged in, I'm on stock firmware tried using different wires and different usb ports. I'm on Windows7. - Thanks Will

richyg81
Old
Thanks Meter 1
OTG confirmed working?

turtl3y
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Random Problem

Hi,

I have a (pretty major) issue - I got my tab (T210), rooted it straight outta the box with one of the first few versions of CMW for this device and installed Rocket Tab with the Blackhawk kernel.
Now the thing doesnt work properly; as in the touch screen is ridiculously slow, often doesnt work at all and it's basically impossible to use. I've reflashed, wiped, remounted, recovered every kernel and ROM for this thing and I cant fix it.
Obviously I'd sent it back but my status is 'custom' and my flash count is at 5 or 6 i think. Triangle Away doesnt work with this device (yet?) so no way to get it back to stock.

Anyone got any ideas?

freebordjunky
Old
Thanks Meter 176
Default new tab 3 7.0

hey guys i just got my tab 3 about 2 hours ago!!

well flashed CrashRom (because i have it on my note 3)

2 questions

1. is it normal that it doesnt boot with a logo?? just sound and takes soooo long!!! (btw boot was the same with the FastDream v6 rom)

2. there is no German Language installed!! any way of getting it???

thanks in advanced!!

freebordjunky
My android history: SE x10mini cm7 1 x 800MhZ --> SE Xperia Neo cm7 1 x 1GhZ --> Galaxy Nexus AOKP 2 x 1,2 GhZ --> SGS 3 Jelly Beaned 4 x 1,4 Ghz Nexus 4 4 x 1,5 Ghz (Bricked) --> , Nexus 4 4 x 1,5 Ghz---> Galaxy Note 3 CrashRom 4 x 2.3 -GHz----> Moto X 2 x 1,7 Ghz Motorola x8 Mobile Computing System