Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,777 Members 41,677 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

where is my fitness COACH!!??!?!? i dont have it HELP

Tip us?
 
Xxul
Old
#1  
Xxul's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 81
Posts: 495
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default where is my fitness COACH!!??!?!? i dont have it HELP

i dont see my fitness coach in s-health, i paid a fortune for the device where is it?

any ideas?

SM-G900F
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (12-25PM, May 02, 2014).jpg
Views:	122
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	2721149  
 
Xxul
Old
#2  
Xxul's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 81
Posts: 495
Join Date: Jun 2011
please guys, does anyone have it?
 
Xxul
Old
#3  
Xxul's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 81
Posts: 495
Join Date: Jun 2011
cmon guys!!
 
Bluesky007
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxul View Post
i dont see my fitness coach in s-health, i paid a fortune for the device where is it?

any ideas?

SM-G900F
You can find "fitness coach" app in the "GALAXY Essentials".
 
skyline23
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 178
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Saratoga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxul View Post
cmon guys!!
i have it, but don't use it. I have a US ATT phone.

Maybe it depends on the region that you're in?
 
Xxul
Old
#6  
Xxul's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 81
Posts: 495
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesky007 View Post
You can find "fitness coach" app in the "GALAXY Essentials".
All I can find there related to fitness is S health..

It canot be region locket its stupid, why would they market it then.. im so frustrated and sad now. I even bought a gear fit to compliment it..

PLEASE man if you could somehow extract the APK I will send you money to paypalI SWEAR IT!!

Help me xda ppl
 
erasat
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 98
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxul View Post
All I can find there related to fitness is S health..

It canot be region locket its stupid, why would they market it then.. im so frustrated and sad now. I even bought a gear fit to compliment it..

PLEASE man if you could somehow extract the APK I will send you money to paypalI SWEAR IT!!

Help me xda ppl
So, can't you see the Workout Trainer app in Galaxy Gifts section of the Samsung Apps?
http://www.samsungapps.com/appquery/...uipID=SM-G900T
 
Xxul
Old
#8  
Xxul's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 81
Posts: 495
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasat View Post
So, can't you see the Workout Trainer app in Galaxy Gifts section of the Samsung Apps?
http://www.samsungapps.com/appquery/...uipID=SM-G900T
That is not that, look at this image, between FOOD and WEIGHT is COACH, and thats what I dont have



http://youtu.be/YOpwxQRC2b0

Srarting from 01:10 you can see the "review" of the coach
 
erasat
Old
#9  
Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 98
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxul View Post
That is not that, look at this image, between FOOD and WEIGHT is COACH, and thats what I dont have



http://youtu.be/YOpwxQRC2b0

Srarting from 01:10 you can see the "review" of the coach
Sorry, I totally forgot about that, so that can tell you how useful I think that feature is, really that's from CIGNA, an US Healthcare Insurance Company, and as far as I can tell, that's just a compilation of questions to evaluate your lifestyle and depending on your answers it suggests you what to change, nothing that you can't do it already looking on the Internet.

But, if you take a look at the app I told you above, that at least sounds like a Fitness Coach app if you are into that.
 
Xxul
Old
#10  
Xxul's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 81
Posts: 495
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasat View Post
Sorry, I totally forgot about that, so that can tell you how useful I think that feature is, really that's from CIGNA, an US Healthcare Insurance Company, and as far as I can tell, that's just a compilation of questions to evaluate your lifestyle and depending on your answers it suggests you what to change, nothing that you can't do it already looking on the Internet.

But, if you take a look at the app I told you above, that at least sounds like a Fitness Coach app if you are into that.

Oh so actually nothing of great importance to the amount of fitness utility I get through S Health?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Google Play Services Updated to Version 6.1

In addition to Android operating system proper, Google is focusing hard on giving the developers … more

CyanogenMod 11 M10 Available for Supported Devices

Summer vacation isover for most students out there, and it’s the time to get back to … more

XDA Forums Added for the First Batch of Android One Devices!

Just yesterday, we talked about the highly anticipated launch of the first batch … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: DonkeyGuard, Don’t Be a Donkey, Control Your Device – XDA Developer TV

Some applications ask for the world … more