Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,375 Members 45,502 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] LG Optimus P760 crashed while firmware update PLEASE HELP !!!

Tip us?

Joseph CZ
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] LG Optimus P760 crashed while firmware update PLEASE HELP !!!

HI,
I have LG Optimus P760 I did sw upgrade by official app ( LG PC suite ) and this app crashed in the middle of upgrading ad has been determinated by windows. Now is stil on dysplay - S/W Upgrade Please wait while upgrading and that all . Cannot do nothing tur on /off rwmove batery - when I get it back the message is there again ... I do not know IHow I can Repair it . Can you help me please ? THX . phone is not rooted
sorry for mistakes in english Im czech . Thanks for every advice ( email : cz.josef.novak@gmail.com)

BajoPrimate
Old
Thanks Meter 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph CZ View Post
HI,
I have LG Optimus P760 I did sw upgrade by official app ( LG PC suite ) and this app crashed in the middle of upgrading ad has been determinated by windows. Now is stil on dysplay - S/W Upgrade Please wait while upgrading and that all . Cannot do nothing tur on /off rwmove batery - when I get it back the message is there again ... I do not know IHow I can Repair it . Can you help me please ? THX . phone is not rooted
sorry for mistakes in english Im czech . Thanks for every advice ( email : cz.josef.novak@gmail.com)
Hi Joseph CZ, you could try the "upgrade recovery" option.
Cheers. Good luck.

Sent from my LG P76020L-EUR-XX unlocked and rooted
"The cost is never discussed at the outset"
L9 P76020P-EUR-XX unlocked & rooted
GT-S5830 on ROM-NVKY-KITKAT-RC1

Joseph CZ
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajoPrimate View Post
Hi Joseph CZ, you could try the "upgrade recovery" option.
Cheers. Good luck.

Can you help me a bit actually I dont know how to do it

BajoPrimate
Old
(Last edited by BajoPrimate; 23rd March 2014 at 12:02 PM.)
Thanks Meter 207
Quote:
Can you help me a bit actually I dont know how to do it
Hi Joseph CZ, here you go:
From cmahendra's guide (FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions) http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=40483954

Quote:
Download LG Mobile Support Tool and do the following steps:
..1. Remove the battery and the USB cable from phone.
..2. Without the battery, plug the USB cable and connect the PC to the phone with USB cable.
..3. Press and hold (VolumeUp) key and press (Power) key for 2/3 secs. You should see "S/W Upgrade" on the screen after a few seconds.
..4. Re-insert the battery in the phone.
..5. Start LG Mobile Support Tool(B2CAppSetup.exe), let it find the phone (and load drivers) and start the software update.
**Navigate to Update/Tools and there select upgrade recovery.
Cheers . Good luck.

The Following User Says Thank You to BajoPrimate For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Joseph CZ
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you very much It helps me a lot - phone is working properly now now is there only a problem with apps and files I need to get it on SD without rooting device .I had replaced on SD only few apps , but pics, musics and other.... not. I would like to ask do you know some solution of this without rooting ? . Thanks again for very helpful advice

BajoPrimate
Old
Thanks Meter 207
Quote:
Thank you very much It helps me a lot - phone is working properly now now is there only a problem with apps and files I need to get it on SD without rooting device .I had replaced on SD only few apps , but pics, musics and other.... not. I would like to ask do you know some solution of this without rooting ? . Thanks again for very helpful advice
Hi Joseph CZ, I'm happy to help.
I'm not sure of what you are asking for, do you want to move/copy your files from SD to internal? Can you elaborate it?
Cheers.

Joseph CZ
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I got almost full internal memory and there is a message on screen about low space ... but in phone is SD card 2GB and it almost free , only few apss succesfuly mowed to SD. I need move pictures and photos move in SD too , because I can not get actualizations from google play of installed apps - because not enough space internal ...

BajoPrimate
Old
Thanks Meter 207
Quote:
I got almost full internal memory and there is a message on screen about low space ... but in phone is SD card 2GB and it almost free , only few apss succesfuly mowed to SD. I need move pictures and photos move in SD too , because I can not get actualizations from google play of installed apps - because not enough space internal ...
Hi Joseph CZ, perhaps you could try with adb via USB (from SDK tools), I'm not sure, though.
I think the easiest way is rooting and moving what you want...
Regards.Good luck.

swaggyp
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default LGMS769 Metro Pcs

Just recently i tried to install a custom rom on my phone. And tried to install a new firmware. Since im a noob im asking help. I just got this phone and im scared since i have no warranty on it. Ever since it has shut down , and when i turn it on it says security error then turns right off. Since then ive been searching for ways to recover my phone from this brick, and tried using LG update tool but the software would never download and leave me at time elapsed. Im stuck. I dont know what to do?? Can someone please help me unbrick my phone. I would really appreciate that Thanks for reading..

devilanuj17
Old
Thanks Meter 42

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by swaggyp View Post
Just recently i tried to install a custom rom on my phone. And tried to install a new firmware. Since im a noob im asking help. I just got this phone and im scared since i have no warranty on it. Ever since it has shut down , and when i turn it on it says security error then turns right off. Since then ive been searching for ways to recover my phone from this brick, and tried using LG update tool but the software would never download and leave me at time elapsed. Im stuck. I dont know what to do?? Can someone please help me unbrick my phone. I would really appreciate that Thanks for reading..
you can try cmahendra sir's 2 in 1 guide or if you can, go service centre, tell them that a update (0TA) showed, AND THEN this is happening. they will.install software for you. as warranty is over, they might charge (5$ here) for software work. I did a hell lot deep **** then you, kept working 6 hours, but wasn't able to fix the phone,went service centre and now typing via same phone.
₹₹LG L9₹₹
>4.7INCH
>DCORE,>1GBRAM
₹₹BAJAJ PULSAR 200NS₹₹
>WORLD'S FIRST 4 VALVE TRIPLE SPARK PLUG ENGINE
>200cc,>25Bhp,>naked sport.
>0-60 IN 3.5sec.(100miles/hr)