XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

My S3 mini , it's VERY HARD BRICK

Tip us?

lucaslopes911
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default My S3 mini , it's VERY HARD BRICK

Ay guys, I have a mini s3, and some three months ago, I made a change rom, where to put the CyanogenMod 10.2 Maclaw, oh now I was trying to draw, and she does not leave, so I kept stirring, until I q unable to get back to recovery mode where Stock From the error: E: signature verification failed, and he caught the name ta mini galaxy s3, and my computer does not recognize the Mobile, so I can not even move in Odin, Please help me.

Eae pessoal , eu tenho um s3 mini , e uns 3 meses atras , eu fiz uma mudança de rom , onde coloquei a CyanogenMod 10.2 do Maclaw , ai agora eu fui tentar tirar , e ela não saia , então eu continuei mexendo , até q eu consegui voltar pro modo recovery Stock onde Da o erro : E: signature verification failed , e ele ta travado no nome galaxy s3 mini , e meu computador nao reconhece o Celular , sendo assim , nao consigo nem mexer no Odin , Por favor me ajudem.

Gilbert_vanguard
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Info 2 hi

try putting your phone to downloading mode, if it doesn't boot in recovery or downloading then you cannot fix it! unless you find a USB jig from the local market or amazon or eBay ! that USB jig will force your phone to downloading mode! if you don't find a jig then you have no choice but to take it to a Samsung centre or a local expert repair shop...

lucaslopes911
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default He enters Download mode, but my computer does not recognize, so I can not do anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaslopes911 View Post
Ay guys, I have a mini s3, and some three months ago, I made a change rom, where to put the CyanogenMod 10.2 Maclaw, oh now I was trying to draw, and she does not leave, so I kept stirring, until I q unable to get back to recovery mode where Stock From the error: E: signature verification failed, and he caught the name ta mini galaxy s3, and my computer does not recognize the Mobile, so I can not even move in Odin, Please help me.

Eae pessoal , eu tenho um s3 mini , e uns 3 meses atras , eu fiz uma mudança de rom , onde coloquei a CyanogenMod 10.2 do Maclaw , ai agora eu fui tentar tirar , e ela não saia , então eu continuei mexendo , até q eu consegui voltar pro modo recovery Stock onde Da o erro : E: signature verification failed , e ele ta travado no nome galaxy s3 mini , e meu computador nao reconhece o Celular , sendo assim , nao consigo nem mexer no Odin , Por favor me ajudem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilbert_vanguard View Post
try putting your phone to downloading mode, if it doesn't boot in recovery or downloading then you cannot fix it! unless you find a USB jig from the local market or amazon or eBay ! that USB jig will force your phone to downloading mode! if you don't find a jig then you have no choice but to take it to a Samsung centre or a local expert repair shop...
He enters Download mode, but my computer does not recognize, so I can not do anything in Odin

Gilbert_vanguard
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default hi

if your phone enters download mode then it has to be detected by Odin! make sure u installed Samsung USB drivers. also post a picture of your phone in downloading mode

KoolKid98189
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaslopes911 View Post

Just return it to your seller. The contract of sales lies with the seller, not for you to send it to the manufacturer. I fully drained the battery of my bricked S3 mini before sending it back to Amazon (my seller) and they never found out it was rooted.