Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,470 Members 40,931 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] I think I totally bricked my Xperia X10...

Tip us?

Lucian5800
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Question [Q] I think I totally bricked my Xperia X10...

Okay guys, seems like my sister wants to use my old Xperia X10 but I think I bricked it (not sure, I'm not too familiar with this stuff). Here's the deal: I had FeraLab installed on my phone (not sure which version but it's probably around v33 or v34). Anyway, I recently got a new Xperia Z1 and I took the SD card from the X10 and put it on my Z1 and I fully wiped the SD card. Now, I think the necessary files for the X10 to work were on the SD card but now those files are gone . I tried turning my Xperia X10 on but it's just stuck on the FeraLab logo and won't go any further. I tried going into recovery mode by pressing the back button constantly but it won't go into recovery mode. Flashtool and Sony PC Companion won't recognize the phone when I connect it with USB to my laptop. What do I do? Please help.
My phones:

Sony Ericsson K700i
Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i
Sony Xperia Z1

tiestobunio
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1,460

DONATE TO ME
Instal drivers from flash tool . then try use SUS from here .
This is soft bricked so dont worry . You have bootloader unlocked right ? ok anyway you can try flash kernel via cmd (android SDK must be instaled) . If you laptop not reconize your phone you must instal drivers "fastboot" like from sony dev site.
Now i waiting for you reply
Tags
bricked, feralab, problem, x10, xperia x10