Phone turns on but black screen

Search This thread

V1nom

Nov 13, 2012
I was at the store and my phone was about 5% battery life, so I turned off my phone. And got home plugged my phone in the charger and came back couple minutes later. When I turned my phone on, I got the samsung logo then nothing else. I feel the phone vibrate when turning on. Then I heard my phone unlock but the screen was black with multi-color dots all over the screen. The LEDs, home, back, etc buttons light up fine, hear the volume when I turn it up but just get this black screen with those dots.

Yes I did flash an rom but thats been weeks ago and never had an issue. Its the carbon 4.2 rom.

Fasted12

Jan 28, 2014
I was at the store and my phone was about 5% battery life, so I turned off my phone. And got home plugged my phone in the charger and came back couple minutes later. When I turned my phone on, I got the samsung logo then nothing else. I feel the phone vibrate when turning on. Then I heard my phone unlock but the screen was black with multi-color dots all over the screen. The LEDs, home, back, etc buttons light up fine, hear the volume when I turn it up but just get this black screen with those dots.

Yes I did flash an rom but thats been weeks ago and never had an issue. Its the carbon 4.2 rom.

can you get it in recovery