Learn how to create android applications / modifications, any recommendations?

OP Argdie

5th November 2013, 11:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Argentina
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
More
Hello,

A short time ago I bought tecnology android and I've realized that I love to make changes, delete, re-program, install Rom, etc..
I always liked this programming, the only limitation I had was my financial situation, but it does not allow a limitation, short steps going forward.

For this reason I come to ask those who already know how to program, where I can find good tutorials, PDF materials, sources serve me to learn programming this wonder?

I would also like you to tell me how hard it can be. I already I have some knowledge of codes, mainly web design, HTML, CSS and some PHP.

Since today I get to work .

Greetings all,
Diego

PD: Translated by Google
8th April 2014, 12:16 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Smile help you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argdie

Hello,

A short time ago I bought tecnology android and I've realized that I love to make changes, delete, re-program, install Rom, etc..
I always liked this programming, the only limitation I had was my financial situation, but it does not allow a limitation, short steps going forward.

For this reason I come to ask those who already know how to program, where I can find good tutorials, PDF materials, sources serve me to learn programming this wonder?

I would also like you to tell me how hard it can be. I already I have some knowledge of codes, mainly web design, HTML, CSS and some PHP.

Greetings all,
Diego

you can get some open source cede to learn, and also learn to develop some simple app demo. hope you have a good start
28th April 2014, 11:23 PM   |  #3  
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 52

246 posts
step by step, u can improve a lot

Quote:

Hello,

Greetings all,
Diego

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

maybe i could teach u something.

Quote:

Hello,

Greetings all,
Diego

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread