Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,650 Members 38,811 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Learn how to create android applications / modifications, any recommendations?

Tip us?

Argdie
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Learn how to create android applications / modifications, any recommendations?

Hello,

A short time ago I bought tecnology android and I've realized that I love to make changes, delete, re-program, install Rom, etc..
I always liked this programming, the only limitation I had was my financial situation, but it does not allow a limitation, short steps going forward.

For this reason I come to ask those who already know how to program, where I can find good tutorials, PDF materials, sources serve me to learn programming this wonder?

I would also like you to tell me how hard it can be. I already I have some knowledge of codes, mainly web design, HTML, CSS and some PHP.

Since today I get to work .

Greetings all,
Diego

PD: Translated by Google

qfsong
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Smile help you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argdie View Post
Hello,

A short time ago I bought tecnology android and I've realized that I love to make changes, delete, re-program, install Rom, etc..
I always liked this programming, the only limitation I had was my financial situation, but it does not allow a limitation, short steps going forward.

For this reason I come to ask those who already know how to program, where I can find good tutorials, PDF materials, sources serve me to learn programming this wonder?

I would also like you to tell me how hard it can be. I already I have some knowledge of codes, mainly web design, HTML, CSS and some PHP.

Greetings all,
Diego

you can get some open source cede to learn, and also learn to develop some simple app demo. hope you have a good start

wangxing
Old
Thanks Meter 45
step by step, u can improve a lot

Quote:
Hello,

Greetings all,
Diego

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

maybe i could teach u something.

Quote:
Hello,

Greetings all,
Diego