FORUMS

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

Wierd battery drain!! Help

163 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By androidfine16, Senior Member on 4th May 2014, 01:54 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Guys look at this and tell me what could possibly cause this after I rebooted my phone.

Sent from my Discovery using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
 
4th May 2014, 02:29 AM |#2  
Account currently disabled
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 111
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfine16

Guys look at this and tell me what could possibly cause this after I rebooted my phone.

Sent from my Discovery using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

For anyone to help, you need to provide information.
Usually you can go into settings and look at the battery stats and find the app using all the battery. Screenshot that and post it here.
4th May 2014, 04:31 AM |#3  
Vaibhav Chauhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 142
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfine16

Guys look at this and tell me what could possibly cause this after I rebooted my phone.

Sent from my Discovery using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

this can occur when installing rom without wipe
try to factory reset
The Following User Says Thank You to Vaibhav Chauhan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2014, 08:52 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
recovery
just calibrate the battery or go to recovery mode and then wipe battery stats.... or settings>battery> top right refresh button..!!
4th May 2014, 10:04 AM |#5  
Vaibhav Chauhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 142
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by V.K.A

just calibrate the battery or go to recovery mode and then wipe battery stats.... or settings>battery> top right refresh button..!!

it will only give the current battery usage
4th May 2014, 04:01 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Yeah but the thing was that I rebboted the phone and the status of the battery went from 63-25℅ . that's a huge drop.

Sent from my Discovery using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
4th May 2014, 04:09 PM |#7  
Vaibhav Chauhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 142
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfine16

Yeah but the thing was that I rebboted the phone and the status of the battery went from 63-25℅ . that's a huge drop.

Sent from my Discovery using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

it delete the unusual processes which drain your battery
4th May 2014, 08:24 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfine16

Yeah but the thing was that I rebboted the phone and the status of the battery went from 63-25℅ . that's a huge drop.

Sent from my Discovery using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I dont understand. But went such the huge drop. Went didn't the system keep up work the battery percentage before reboot.





Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhav Chauhan

it delete the unusual processes which drain your battery



Sent from my Discovery using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
5th May 2014, 02:55 AM |#9  
Vaibhav Chauhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 142
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfine16

I dont understand. But went such the huge drop. Went didn't the system keep up work the battery percentage before reboot.









Sent from my Discovery using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

???
5th May 2014, 03:19 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhav Chauhan

???

Look!

Sent from my Discovery using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1399256379924.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	2726171  
5th May 2014, 03:33 AM |#11  
Vaibhav Chauhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 142
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfine16

Look!

Sent from my Discovery using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

have you factry reset?

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes