FORUMS

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

Univseral root app for all Android devices?

1,449 posts
Thanks Meter: 156
 
By riahc3, Senior Member on 4th May 2014, 10:48 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Is there any universal root app (like SuperOneClick) that works for all newer 4.1 devices? I have a no brand tablet I want to root.

Thank you
 
 
4th May 2014, 11:32 AM |#2  
Member
Flag Ajka
Thanks Meter: 26
 
Donate to Me
More
Try this: Kingo Android ROOT
4th May 2014, 01:01 PM |#3  
Vaibhav Chauhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 142
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by riahc3

Is there any universal root app (like SuperOneClick) that works for all newer 4.1 devices? I have a no brand tablet I want to root.

Thank you

also framaroot
not for all but cover many devices
4th May 2014, 10:44 PM |#4  
riahc3's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 156
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gidano

Try this: Kingo Android ROOT

XDA thread? Let me read what XDA members have to say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhav Chauhan

also framaroot
not for all but cover many devices

Tried Framaroot but did not work.
4th May 2014, 11:02 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 636
 
Donate to Me
More
It might be a no name tablet, but there are still plenty of details that someone would need before suggesting a rooting procedure that would work. There is no such thing as a completely universal solution. Ability to do so can be affected by the model, update, carrier, bootloader status, as well as some other things.

Try this:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tions.sim.info
5th May 2014, 01:54 AM |#6  
Account currently disabled
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 111
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by riahc3

Is there any universal root app (like SuperOneClick) that works for all newer 4.1 devices? I have a no brand tablet I want to root.

Thank you

Give us the exact info of your device, Android version, kernel, processor, etc.
5th May 2014, 02:52 AM |#7  
Vaibhav Chauhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 142
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by riahc3

XDA thread? Let me read what XDA members have to say...


Tried Framaroot but did not work.

i also said that it not cover all device
5th May 2014, 03:50 PM |#8  
riahc3's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 156
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s

It might be a no name tablet, but there are still plenty of details that someone would need before suggesting a rooting procedure that would work. There is no such thing as a completely universal solution. Ability to do so can be affected by the model, update, carrier, bootloader status, as well as some other things.

Try this:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tions.sim.info

It doesnt use a sim card.

Its running 4.1.2 and it is a Prixton T7011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lgrootnoob

Give us the exact info of your device, Android version, kernel, processor, etc.

Its a Prixton T7011 running Android 4.1.1 I dont want to quote the kernel and/or processor on the stop. How can I get the processor type and model?
5th May 2014, 04:45 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
If you do not mind using some (Asian) software, I have have had a very good experience with this software. It is simple plug in and click software, as well.

soft.mgyun.com/files/products/vRoot/1000/2013/17236736/VRoot_1.7.3.4388_Setup.exe
5th May 2014, 04:46 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 636
 
Donate to Me
More
I see you didn't bother reading the description of the app I posted.
The Following User Says Thank You to es0tericcha0s For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th May 2014, 04:50 PM |#11  
Account currently disabled
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 111
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by riahc3

It doesnt use a sim card.

Its running 4.1.2 and it is a Prixton T7011


Its a Prixton T7011 running Android 4.1.1 I dont want to quote the kernel and/or processor on the stop. How can I get the processor type and model?

Don't make this hard.
Please use the app that EssotericChaos mentioned.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tions.sim.info
The Following User Says Thank You to Lgrootnoob For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes