Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,130 Members 53,963 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Hi there

Tip us?

tornado27
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Hi there

Is there anyway how to dual boot android to ios7 or even ios6 if there is please notify me and please guide me i want my phone to be bliss

Sent from my LG-D682 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

SettingComputer
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado27 View Post
Is there anyway how to dual boot android to ios7 or even ios6 if there is please notify me and please guide me i want my phone to be bliss

If you really want it iOS like, MIUI would be the way to go. It's a pretty good ROM, I used it all the time on my SGS1 and SGS2; but I have no interest in it now, but it's definitely a good ROM. I'd check your device specific development threads for a MIUI ROM, and see what other users like (if there's more than one MIUI for your device).
The Following User Says Thank You to SettingComputer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tornado27
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SettingComputer View Post
If you really want it iOS like, MIUI would be the way to go. It's a pretty good ROM, I used it all the time on my SGS1 and SGS2; but I have no interest in it now, but it's definitely a good ROM. I'd check your device specific development threads for a MIUI ROM, and see what other users like (if there's more than one MIUI for your device).
Thanks alot bro😉