Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Hi there

OP tornado27

2nd May 2014, 06:17 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Is there anyway how to dual boot android to ios7 or even ios6 if there is please notify me and please guide me i want my phone to be bliss

Sent from my LG-D682 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
2nd May 2014, 05:53 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado27

Is there anyway how to dual boot android to ios7 or even ios6 if there is please notify me and please guide me i want my phone to be bliss

If you really want it iOS like, MIUI would be the way to go. It's a pretty good ROM, I used it all the time on my SGS1 and SGS2; but I have no interest in it now, but it's definitely a good ROM. I'd check your device specific development threads for a MIUI ROM, and see what other users like (if there's more than one MIUI for your device).
The Following User Says Thank You to SettingComputer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th May 2014, 04:46 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SettingComputer

If you really want it iOS like, MIUI would be the way to go. It's a pretty good ROM, I used it all the time on my SGS1 and SGS2; but I have no interest in it now, but it's definitely a good ROM. I'd check your device specific development threads for a MIUI ROM, and see what other users like (if there's more than one MIUI for your device).

Thanks alot bro😉

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Android Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank