Originally Posted by iliasse
I have the same problem. I can enter in dowload mode, what can i do now ?
If FlashTool doesn't recognize your phone or just fails to flash the .TOT file, follow these steps carefully.
1. In Windows 7, go to start, right click Computer and choose 'Manager'------Windows 8? right click the Windows logo at the bottom left corner and choose 'Device Manager'
2. Assuming your D802 is in download mode and connected to the pc by USB, open 'Ports (COM & LPT)' and you should see
'LGE AndroidNet USB serial port(COMX)'
3.Right click on 'LGE AndroidNet USB serial port(COMX)' and go to 'properties'
4. Click on the 'Port Settings' tab and click 'advanced'. Another window will pop up, here, choose 'COM Port Number' from COMX to 'COM41' and click OK and OK again.
It should now look like this
5. Install LG G2 Drivers: https://app.box.com/s/hkcnfuuyno8bymurbak0
6. Instal LG FlashTool: https://app.box.com/s/h39upgmtvgzvjrp52clt
7. Once you've installed the FlashTool, right click it and click on 'Open File Location'. Replace the MegaLock.DLL with this one: https://app.box.com/s/97r8r6cpl7qhq3p5vhwi
8: Choose and download a .TOT file only! Do not download and use a .KDZ, it will not work! : http://storagecow.eu/index.php?dir=X...+G2%2FStock%2F
9. Download this .DLL file: https://app.box.com/s/v9hmityntrc275js5ran
10. Put the downloaded .DLL and .TOT files in the Desktop.
11. Run LG FlashTool as Admin
12. Choose the .DLL and .TOT and click OK
14. Connect your D802 and then click on the arrow on the top left corner of the FlashTool. Wait until it shows 'Ready'
15. When FlashTool shows 'Ready' disconnect and then connect your D802.
16. It should now start flashing. Wait until FlashTool shows 100% and your phone will come back to life.
Report back if it worked.