[Q] Galaxy note 3 and Nexus 7

Search This thread

lhaussmann

Nov 22, 2007
I need a advice, I have a galaxy note 3 and was inclining to purchase a Nexus 7, do you think that is silly? the size is very similar? the gain of screen size is too small? if you have pictures to compare pls post it. Someone have both?:confused::confused::confused:

Sharp-Razr

Jan 14, 2012
I need a advice, I have a galaxy note 3 and was inclining to purchase a Nexus 7, do you think that is silly? the size is very similar? the gain of screen size is too small? if you have pictures to compare pls post it. Someone have both?:confused::confused::confused:

I use the Samsung Note 3 and the N7 2013 LTE. The N7's (7") screen is substantially larger than the Note 3 screen (5.7" IIRC). They are devices for different purposes. But you need to decide which one you really need. Do you need a phone or a tablet or a combination of both? The answers are Note 3, Nexus 7 and Note 3.

Sorry I cannot post pics to indicate relative screen size as I am travelling and don't have the Note 3 with me. Currently using my handy 'little' Nexus 5 phone for a few weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: lhaussmann

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I use the Samsung Note 3 and the N7 2013 LTE. The N7's (7") screen is substantially larger than the Note 3 screen (5.7" IIRC). They are devices for different purposes. But you need to decide which one you really need. Do you need a phone or a tablet or a combination of both? The answers are Note 3, Nexus 7 and Note 3.

Sorry I cannot post pics to indicate relative screen size as I am travelling and don't have the Note 3 with me. Currently using my handy 'little' Nexus 5 phone for a few weeks.